Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do I do fellas?

IncelldomReading

IncelldomReading

Blackpilled Over a Year
-
So basically, I have spoke to this girl (not a Stacy tho and defo not a roastie), I am a comedic sort of guy and maybe I hit it off well; but of course I feel the girl saw me as just another below-chad-lite. I messaged her asking if she wanted to go for coffee etc, but... no reply.... should I abandon hope or wait it out? I have a lot of alcohol for tonight so I'm going to find a way to be happy if needs be... :feelsrope:

Normie turned incel and semptembercel....suspisious, but i would abadon all hope if i was you. How would you describe yourself OP ? How would you rate yourself ?

I see myself as probs mid tier average, not butt ugly but not handsome or particularly something to look at twice, prominent chin though doesn't go unnoticed as a negative. The femoid was solid mid-tier so thought we matched... but :feelsree:

Maybe I'm in denial and I'm just shitty looking, could be.... could be

By normie, I had never embraced my incelldom before recently, believing that there were other ways and I wasn't doomed to a life of loneliness and cans of beer at night. I've taken the blackpill and yet I still fell into this trap of feelings again too quickly. :woke:

Last edited:
I wouldn't waste your time. Unless she isn't lunging herself forward at you, desperate, and checking her phone every few moments to hear from you, then she's not worth wasting time over. Foids always go for the top 20% of men. That is a given. If you're not in the top 20%, there's no point trying.

Normie turned incel and semptembercel....suspisious, but i would abadon all hope if i was you. How would you describe yourself OP ? How would you rate yourself ?
This, jawline aesthetics are a requirement in 2018

That's called orbiting my nigga

If she hasn't answered she's not interested, move on.