Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do foids even do

I

IncelHeII

Even if you were a chad foids would be so unrelatable, besides fucking what else could you do, why do foids have to make everything awful? Do foids really just dye their hair and fuck with makeup when they have free time? I use to like working out and running but everything is giga boring now and I just game when I have free time, it just feels wrong to be an oldcel and not talk to a woman in like 6 years straight but they just unrelatable and I dont think foids even like men beyond chad for fucking and betabuxx for lifestyle, being an isolated incel is fucking brutal on your mental health:feelsLSD:

when they have free time they just watch some garbage sjw tv series and scroll through social media :feelskek:

besides fucking what else could you do
Nothing,toilets are not more than cumdumpsters.
Toilets develop sexually faster than men,but their mental growth is stunned to the level of a small child.
That's why all toilets say they want a ''funny'' guy who can make them laugh,because only kids like that shit,adults (only grown men enter this category) want to have intelligent ,serious conversations and you can't have that with toilets.

twerk
eat mcdonalds
charge they phone
be bisexual