Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do Asian women smell like?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
I’ve actually never even been close to an Asian woman before believe it or not. At least not close enough to smell her. What do they smell like? I bet they smell like ramen. Man I wanna smash those noodle slurpers.

i bet they smell nice and pleasant :owo:

Women don’t come close to me, so idk

Wouldn't know since I avoid women

I’ve actually never even been close to an Asian woman before believe it or not. At least not close enough to smell her. What do they smell like? I bet they smell like ramen. Man I wanna smash those noodle slurpers.
depends on were they are from, varying level of spices. but my country just get sea bitches imported by old farts. just my experience from public transport in rush hour

Toxic perfume, like all foids.

They don’t smell that good tbh. Kind of fishy especially if they are foreign born.

Asians dont produce much scent in general

They smell like cooked snake/dog/bat/human/cat/alligator/kangaroo/nigger/bober

Noodles and kimchi

Who knows but i could say fish stinky one too