Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What disappoints me most is how unchanging things are.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
The most important things in life are the most determined and the most immutable.

And there's a reason for that: how are you going to stand out from the crowd by having something that everyone can achieve?
Even that which is apparently achievable for everyone within the limits of their difficulties hides a certain genetic determinism, in extremely competitive areas.
This life is so disappointing, everything is basically impossible and you are constantly getting worse as you grow up, constantly getting unchangingly worse.

The idea of "meritocracy" is one of the most sadistic inventions that ever existed
FB IMG 17266933905108316

This life is so disappointing, everything is basically impossible and you are constantly getting worse as you grow up, constantly getting unchangingly worse.
Brutal truth. This is what kills me every day. No hope, no way to do anything with my life. Everything is unreachable.

but real men are determined to do something. something has to happen, and someone must do something.