Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What did your diet look like during adolescence?

psyop

psyop

Why me?
I was given a meal a day which I normally had to beg for. The meal would typically consist of processed fast food so zero nutritional value and would arrive at around 12am. Sometimes I wouldn’t even get that one meal and would still be expected to go school the next day and perform at the same level of my peers, both academically and socially. During school lunch I’d sit on the table with my friends and use the excuse of being on a diet as to why I’m not eating.

In a case like this it’s not 100% genetics that cause inceldom. I still imagine how I would have developed physically if I was fed a protein heavy balanced diet throughout the most important years of my life. But I didn’t get to experience that, why? Cuz I chose the wrong parents

close to non-existent. i was constantly underweight and malnourished

I ate what my parents served me, Sometimes spinach soup sometimes lasagna,
Sometimes 1 hamburger and some days nothing at all.

I had a pretty rich diet, lots of meat and milk. It didn't help tbh.

Pop tarts and soda

I had to steal food from the alligators

Same :feelskek::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I was starved as well. I hate my dad.