Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What did you guys eat for breakfast today?

Scorpionbeach

Scorpionbeach

Banned
-
Today I enjoyed my breakfast while sitting outside in the sun and listening to music.

My breakfast was:

1 cup of coffee with Heavy cream

2-3 glasses of wine (can't remember)

2 soft boiled eggs

Approximately 300 grams of full fat Greek yogurt (10% fat) with two packets of stevia. Last couple of months I've mostly been using honey as sweetener but my carb consumption has been pretty high due to lack of money, a lot of pasta and other shit, I need to lose about 10-20 kg and from experience the easiest way to do that is avoiding carbs and eating a lot of animal fat.

And a couple of cigarettes.

Anyway I'm curious if any other people here care at all about what food they eat.

Beef burger and choccy milk.

Beef with veggies, Or Alpha male steak as i like to call it just for JFL

But mine isnt red inside tho as i like it well done.
Meat Steak GIF by Beef. It's What's For Dinner.

Noth
Today I enjoyed my breakfast while sitting outside in the sun and listening to music.

My breakfast was:

2 soft boiled eggs

Approximately 300 grams of full fat Greek yogurt (10% fat) with two packets of stevia. Last couple of months I've mostly been using honey as sweetener but my carb consumption has been pretty high due to lack of money, a lot of pasta and other shit, I need to lose about 10-20 kg and from experience the easiest way to do that is avoiding carbs and eating a lot of animal fat.

Anyway I'm curious if any other people here care at all about what food they eat.

My breakfast was:

2 soft boiled eggs

I skipped breakfast like always do. I wished I could stop doing it sometimes I get so hungry I feel like I'm gonna die. Not that I hate breakfast but that it's a habit

Like every day:

Oatmeal+ Milk+Strawberrys+Nuts+ Oil for Omega 3

Green Tea

+alot of supplements

I am starvemaxxing rn so nothing.

Beef with veggies, Or Alpha male steak as i like to call it just for JFL

But mine isnt red inside tho as i like it well done.
Meat Steak GIF by Beef. It's What's For Dinner.'s What's For Dinner.
Well done :feelssus::feelssus: