Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What did you do on and before your 20th Birthday?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
It's almost over for me, I'm scare and really hoping for a miracle. Did anyone else get really nervous just before or on their 20th?

Was alone in a dark room, staring at the roof.

I faped to pictures of myself while mirin like a vibrator in a apple time machine.

Attempting to speedrun super mario sunshine. What a fucking waste of my life

Idk for year 20 exactly. The last 9+ years are a blur, but I know for sure it was spent at home with my family celebrating it with me while probably simultaneously feeling disappointed.

just family shit and normal depressing birthday

Sleep and dream about dying.

My 20th birthday was spent alone. I felt an extreme urgency of getting rid of my virginity. Hopeless and desperate. Not for virginity's sake per se but zero affection from females up to that age messed with my sanity. Via a former schoolbuddy who used to be her colleague, I got the number of a 27 y.o. chainsmoking roastie who'd said something unfriendly to me before I left that bar, about a year prior. That was the only chance I saw for myself. I called her and tried to persuade her to meet me. She said she'd think about it and call me back.