Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What did we do in a past life to deserve this?

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I've had keloids on my chest for 10 years but I didn't know what they were. I've never had medical insurance until now. I always assumed a doctor could give me some kind of cream I could just rub on my chest to make it go away. I finally saw a doctor and asked how to get rid of this red shit on my chest. He told me there's basically nothing I can do and if I attempt to get them removed they could grow bigger. I looked up before and after videos of keloid removal and it still looks like absolute shit. Everything I've done until now feels pointless. I'm so tired. My career, weight loss, saving money, exercising, going to college, nothing matters. Even if I could find a girl that can look past my face, she'll throw up the moment I take my shirt off. Incels are cursed. We're not victims of bad luck or happenstance. There is a higher power guiding our fate right into the pits of Hell. It wasn't enough that I have a degenerative eye condition that left me legally blind? It wasn't enough that I'm likely autistic? It's not enough that every part of my face is crooked and disgusting or that I'm so frail and weak that tiny girls outlift me at the gym? GOD WON'T STOP UNTIL EVERY ATOM IN MY BODY IS CORRUPTED! MY DESTINY IS TO SUFFER! NO FRIENDS. NO FAMILY. NO GIRLFRIEND. SUFFERING ALONE IN THIS NIGHTMARE FOR ETERNITY!

damn bro, I feel for you.

Some incels definitely have it worse than others.

there was no past life. we just randomly got bad genes.

We didn't take enough showers

I just googled keloids.
Supremely over for you.
iu

Its just over. Accept it and swallow the blackpill

we got fucked by genetics + the time period we live in.

i feel like indeldom would have either got so bad in the future something was done about it or VR/ sex dolls would become a thing

Aside from not being a Chad, my life has been very comfortable. Our lives are not the best, but it could be worse. Example: Deformed Indian starving in a slum with fleas in his hair. If you are white, living in the West, have no deformities or sicknesses then you're already in the top 10%.

For that reason I do not think I did anything wrong in my previous life.

We don't deserve this, nobody deserves their existence, and we're already in hell.

Aside from not being a Chad, my life has been very comfortable. Our lives are not the best, but it could be worse. Example: Deformed Indian starving in a slum with fleas in his hair. If you are white, living in the West, have no deformities or sicknesses then you're already in the top 10%.

For that reason I do not think I did anything wrong in my previous life.
How old're you? and are you indian too?

Past lives do not exist, we only get one. We live without love and affection, without sex while everyone else around us does. Then we die and cease to ever exist again. This is it and its over

I've had keloids on my chest for 10 years but I didn't know what they were. I've never had medical insurance until now. I always assumed a doctor could give me some kind of cream I could just rub on my chest to make it go away. I finally saw a doctor and asked how to get rid of this red shit on my chest. He told me there's basically nothing I can do and if I attempt to get them removed they could grow bigger. I looked up before and after videos of keloid removal and it still looks like absolute shit. Everything I've done until now feels pointless. I'm so tired. My career, weight loss, saving money, exercising, going to college, nothing matters. Even if I could find a girl that can look past my face, she'll throw up the moment I take my shirt off. Incels are cursed. We're not victims of bad luck or happenstance. There is a higher power guiding our fate right into the pits of Hell. It wasn't enough that I have a degenerative eye condition that left me legally blind? It wasn't enough that I'm likely autistic? It's not enough that every part of my face is crooked and disgusting or that I'm so frail and weak that tiny girls outlift me at the gym? GOD WON'T STOP UNTIL EVERY ATOM IN MY BODY IS CORRUPTED! MY DESTINY IS TO SUFFER! NO FRIENDS. NO FAMILY. NO GIRLFRIEND. SUFFERING ALONE IN THIS NIGHTMARE FOR ETERNITY!

:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Fuck, dude. Good luck. I know how it feels. I hope you can ascend, somehow.