Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What did this retard expect

It made me cry, not gonna lie. Brutal.

Yes he is a worthless incel. How can you not have anything against women when they're the ONLY reason you're an incel.

This guy better not go to the comment section. For his own sake.

I just read some of the comments, and it's bluepill after bluepill, holy shit.

if ur a virgin at 27 it's definitely over. but after all that time as an incel I would hope u found some good copes

He probably has misogynist thoughts and skips his seventh daily shower. That is why he is inkwell. :soy:

then fuck off and kill yourself you worthless cuck. your right. you ARE trash. now go play in taffic with knowledge that no one will ever appreciate you and foids will never see as anything more thana bug. no amount of self deprecation will make them feel any empathy towards you.

Incels "without" hate is basically alcohol-free beer. Useless and pointless.

Imagine experiencing such dejection and undeserved contempt from the opposite sex and "not having anything against them".

This is probably one of those retards that would forgive the person who raped and tortured him.

Rough read. There is still something of this poison in me: just hating myself and internalizing the bullshit of our age.

And I have great deal to blame that is simply myself for my life being where it is in the bigger picture.

But to understand how pathological foidciety is, changes so much.

Now I hate myself for different reasons, mostly for not realizing earlier that I acted like a retard trying to play the normies’ game.

Eh we all have to start somewhere and grow from there.

But yeah to your point… :feelsbadman:

No matter how ugly you are, having that defeatist mentality only makes everything worse. He needs to either man up and play the cards he's been dealt, or commit suicide. Crying about it like a retarded foid solves nothing. Life isn't fair and nobody is owed anything.

Kek he should come here

then fuck off and kill yourself you worthless cuck. your right. you ARE trash. now go play in taffic with knowledge that no one will ever appreciate you and foids will never see as anything more thana bug. no amount of self deprecation will make them feel any empathy towards you.

imagine admitting that you're an incel to riggers(reddit niggers)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/10bt6vp/im_just_a_worthless_incel/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

The worst shit u can say to Reddit NPCs is that ur an incel, these soycucks don’t even understand what an incel means jfl

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/10bt6vp/comment/j4c1kox/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

This guy is close to realizing the blackpill that his suffering is caused by normies gatekeeping social experiences, instead of any of his own failings (which are not even his fault).

That sub is cancer af. Just shows you how easy foids have it with their so-called problems, secrets and entanglements.

A foid wrote this

Dude's got a history of the same types of posts:

Last edited:
COMPARE THIS FAGGOT TO ME I JUST WANT TO WRITE MANIFESTO BEFORE FINAL STRIKE (IN VIDEO GAME)
You should be general in Russian Armed Forces. Everything would end fast with the happiest outcome for realistic people (doomers, inklers, ...) :feelsokman:.

The comment section is blaming everything on him instead of sympathizing with them lol i bet if it was a femoid saying how depressed and unloved she is all the soy cucked redditards would be showering her with validation and sympathy

The comment section is blaming everything on him instead of sympathizing with them lol i bet if it was a femoid saying how depressed and unloved she is all the soy cucked redditards would be showering her with validation and sympathy

they're gaslighting him

I don't understand why they have to constantly try to bluepill people. MUH DANNY DEVITO, MUH CLOTHES AND MUH COLOGNE BRO :soy:.
Just tell him the fucking truth.

I don't understand why they have to constantly try to bluepill people. MUH DANNY DEVITO, MUH CLOTHES AND MUH COLOGNE BRO :soy:.
Just tell him the fucking truth.

Huh?

Oscarcel​

Oh...

This guy needs to get of reddit and come here. They just gaslight him even when he speaks the truth and say hes ugly. Soy brain cant comprehend MUH queens will treat ugly men like shit and are shallow,

What no blackpill does to a mf

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/10bt6vp/im_just_a_worthless_incel/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

The worst shit u can say to Reddit NPCs is that ur an incel, these soycucks don’t even understand what an incel means jfl

Dude's got a history of the same types of posts:

The comments JFL :feelshaha:. Normies really are the equivalent of Agent Smith in the world of sex and dating. As soon as any male shows a sign of :blackpill: thought, normies by default will respond to that male with the same old :bluepill: advice in a pitiful attempt to prevent the potentially :blackpill: male from descending into the rabbit hole of :blackpill: reality. Sometimes it's laughable to see how normies demonstrate their lack of self-awareness :lul:

It's ironic how they enable the problem with males being excluded from the sex market via their behavior (e.g. normies incentivize females to raise their standards for mate selection via mass simping and running Juggernaut Law, females eliminate males from sex market via hypergamy), but provide practically useless advice to males who have been negatively impacted by this situation. It correlates with how the rogue machines dealt with humans in the Matrix movies with striking accuracy

Last edited:
Those comments make me want to kill myself