Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What did the coper tell the sub8 theorist genius mastermind?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Damn, good thing that I'm just like 80% of men. For a second, I thought that I was inferior to the average man. Nice to know that male adult virgins are the majority of men.

Damn, good thing that I'm just like 80% of men. For a second, I thought that I was inferior to the average man. Nice to know that male adult virgins are the majority of men.
Thats not what sub8 means but whatever.

What it really means is that most sub8 males have to compete and betabuxx for bottom tier sub3 foids.

I never said all sub8s are incel.

Incel civil war is coming

Thats not what sub8 means but whatever.

What it really means is that most sub8 males have to compete and betabuxx for bottom tier sub3 foids.

I never said all sub8s are incel.
Then wtf does it mean? Sub 8 but sup 4 is cuck and sub 4 is incel?

Please guys , I prefer the slavpills threads

It means that in 2020 any guy below 8/10 gets nothing or scraps. There’s a surprising amount of guys on here who think normies have it good when it comes to relationships.

Respond to the DM I sent u

Sub8 = high chance of having to betabuxx sub3 foids. basically can only get scraps. 7/10 chadlites are fucked and have to do that too if they have autism or manletism

Sub5 = high chance of being incel (unless youre a billionare or some shit)
It means that in 2020 any guy below 8/10 gets nothing or scraps. There’s a surprising amount of guys on here who think normies have it good when it comes to relationships.
Yeah exactly

Sub8 = high chance of having to betabuxx sub3 foids. basically can only get scraps. 7/10 chadlites are fucked and have to do that too if they have autism or manletism

Sub5 = high chance of being incel (unless youre a billionare or some shit)

Yeah exactly
Downloadfile 3

Yeah bro I'm not a virgin but like I can only get landwhales that's so cucked haha

You are directly implying sub8 = incel, which is wrong.
My mistake if it comes across as that. But trust me, its not.

Sub8 just means that you can only get absolute bottom tier scramps. like sub3 foids, landwhales, deformed foids (face or body), down syndrome foids, etc.

You are directly implying sub8 = incel, which is wrong.
How am I doing that? You said that you can’t be an incel if you had sex with an average looking girl once and landwhales the rest. I’d say even if you aren’t an incel that’s still a bad situation.

Sub8 just means that you can only get absolute bottom tier scramps. like sub3 foids, landwhales, deformed foids (face or body), down syndrome foids, etc.

If you NTmaxx you can get a becky too but that relationship will be shitty and she'll cuck you eventually

I think that’s a little extreme. They can rarely get average girlfriends but those girls usually don’t like them or have sex with them.

If you NTmaxx you can get a becky too but that relationship will be shitty and she'll cuck you eventually
Just find a cure for autism bro!
Just change your genetic DNA bro!
Just manually remove the gene that causes autism bro!
Just re grow your brain bro!
Just re structure your brain bro!
Just pretend your autism doesn't exist bro and it doesn't affect your life bro!

So what you're saying is that if you are average you are incel. And if you are a decent-looking person (7/10) you must fight for 600lbs uggos.

I hate this shit so much, the blackpill was originally about reality not exaggerating up to a point that you make the blackpill seem like nonsense.

Also saying the few non-Chads in relationships get cucked constantly is a gigacope so you can feel better about yourself.

So are you saying that women are not whores and don't cheat even if they have the oppurtunity?

Do you mean "can get" as in casual sex or a relationship? Because that's not true at least in high school and College which are the more important years anyways.

So what you're saying is that if you are average you are incel. And if you are a decent-looking person (7/10) you must fight for 600lbs uggos.

I hate this shit so much, the blackpill was originally about reality not exaggerating up to a point that you make the blackpill seem like nonsense.

Also saying the few non-Chads in relationships get cucked constantly is a gigacope so you can feel better about yourself.
I've seen literal Chadlites & high tier normies with foids with DOWN SYNDROME and other deformities. Not even joking. I forgot which thread it was from thought. I also remember seeing stuff like that in @FACEandLMS streams.
Do you mean "can get" as in casual sex or a relationship? Because that's not true at least in high school and College which are the more important years anyways.
both.

literally in school irl I've seen chadlites holding hands and kissing sub4 foids. Hypergamy is insane in 2020.

They are, but you can't say they all cheat on their partners. That is a massive gigacope.

Yes they do bro. Unless he's at least a 7 or she's a landwhale cheating will occur

So are you saying that women are not whores and don't cheat even if they have the oppurtunity?
Not all chadlites get cheated on. Being a chad is just almost a ward against any cheating.

Chadlites & high tier normies with foids with DOWN SYNDROME
I mean that was a cherrypick bro in the other direction. Are you talking about that one down syndrome girl who rejected her down syndrome friend? But then was with a high-tier normie guy?

How do you know? Do you have scientific data to back this up?

Yeah it's called the blackpill and hypergamy dude. You are extremely blue pilled if you think women have any loyalty towards a man they aren't sexually attracted to

Yeah, that's what I was referring to. She also made facebook posts about her down syndrome friend. That's a reverse cherrypick tbh.
"Reverse cherrypicking" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: That's the first time I've heard that one ngl.

This.What's next,sex doesn't happen at all?Foids don't exist,they are just an illusion?

I've seen literal Chadlites & high tier normies with foids with DOWN SYNDROME and other deformities. Not even joking. I forgot which thread it was from thought. I also remember seeing stuff like that in @FACEandLMS streams.

both.

literally in school irl I've seen chadlites holding hands and kissing sub4 foids. Hypergamy is insane in 2020.
Remember, only boomers believe that sub8 is cope, they have no idea how tiktok, Snapchat, and instagram are inflating female ego.

Remember, only boomers believe that sub8 is cope, they have no idea how tiktok, Snapchat, and instagram are inflating female ego.
There are still high IQ oldcels like @mylifeistrash @wandercamp and @mental_out that support sub8 law.

You're thinking in terms of "laid regularly." No one gets laid regularly but the married and the very attractive. That's not the same as inceldom. It's normal for most of your sex to come from a committed relationship.

There are still high IQ oldcels like @mylifeistrash @wandercamp and @mental_out that support sub8 law.
I thought @wandercamp was a university student? Does that constitute oldcel?

The sub8 theory is even more terrifying when you consider...

...that unattractive males arent even considered in attractiveness ratings, since they are void of any attractiveness at all.

The sub8 theory is even more terrifying when you consider...

...that unattractive males arent even considered in attractiveness ratings, since they are void of any attractiveness at all.
Exactly. Women see the top 20% as "average", top 10% as "slightly above average" and top 1% as "attractive" (aka Chads)

Exactly. Women see the top 20% as "average", top 10% as "slightly above average" and top 1% as "attractive" (aka Chads)

Top 5% tbh. But the other two parts are correct

Lol at denying sub 8 law