Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What did I dream about?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
After 2 days of browsing the site hardcore my body shut down and I ended up dreaming about the site and how a user here had 100k posts and that was it.

I need a break.

Wtf.
I was literally just thinking that a user had 100,000 posts...
>_>

I had a dream last night that I needed to go shave in school for some reason but the teacher wouldn't let me go to the toilet so I walked through her and there was a members room and I walked in and i started fighting people. Pretty cool dream...

It's natural to dream about things with which your mind is preoccupied during the day. If you've been incels.ismaxxing for two days straight, it's going to be on your mind, so your brain is still processing it in your sleep.

By June 20k will be the norm

LMAO dude how did you browse this site for two fucking days straight?

It's natural to dream about things with which your mind is preoccupied during the day. If you've been incels.ismaxxing for two days straight, it's going to be on your mind, so your brain is still processing it in your sleep.

This is true and has happened before.

LMAO dude how did you browse this site for two fucking days straight?
Lmao I had this urge to browse this site to see whats up at all times dude.

I was wondering what that robot @Michael15651 was doing while everyone sleeps...

Lmao I had this urge to browse this site to see whats up at all times dude.

I was wondering what that robot @Michael15651 was doing while everyone sleeps...

3 AM for me and wide awake :feelsbadman:

You posted about 500 times yesterday bro :worryfeels: