Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel what did i do in my past life to deserve being curry?

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
i'm a fucking curry, we're a fucking joke. We get mocked in the west and foids STAY AWAY FROM ME. Why was I born an ugly fuck jfc, wish i was ChadPreet or even Chad

I wonder the same thing every day.

Yes it is really over for you curries. Every time I complain about being middle easternern I think that curries and abos have it even worse and it could hit me worse.

I look curry as an arab, its sucks and i have muslim bomber sterotype aswell it sucks man.

I wonder the same thing every day.

No shit you're a curry too?

I've often wondered this as well. Women are merciless in their racism, lookism, heightism, etc. Lately I've been thinking back through my life at all the things that might have been different had I had at least one of those things in my favor.

Nothing anyone can do about it though.

we're a fucking joke.
Legit, everyone shits on curries all the time yet no one says anything, but make fun of Jews or blacks and suddenly it's the end of the world.

Curries have it the worst.

It could be worse,

At least you’re not somali

:feels:

Last edited:
Legit, everyone shits on curries all the time yet no one says anything, but make fun of Jews or blacks and suddenly it's the end of the world.
you are half white too cant you just run italian game or something

good luck in your next life rofl

good luck in your next life rofl

considering we'll look like this by 2050, ill still be incel

disgusting fucking abomination

Hqdefault

Self-hating ethnics are a disgrace and deserve all the misery coming towards them.

Self-hating ethnics are a disgrace and deserve all the misery coming towards them.

Yeah bro I love my race it's awesome being short and skinnyfat and hated by women. BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE AND NO ONE CAN BRING YOU DOWN. Peace and love. :cool:

At least you're not bangladeshi the worst of the worst curries

Yeah bro I love my race it's awesome being short and skinnyfat and hated by women. BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE AND NO ONE CAN BRING YOU DOWN. Peace and love. :cool:

There is a difference between self-respect and pride because self-respect can still coexist next to having humility.

Being Curry is a curse it seems.

My nigga that is a pic of the great YAKUB do not associate this mega mind with Somalis
YAKUB is the one who created white people, it's his fault we're suffering.

What type of curry are you? if you're a northern chadpreet and don't have a stereotypical accent then there may be hope?

What type of curry are you? if you're a northern chadpreet and don't have a stereotypical accent then there may be hope?
There is no northern chadpreet , there existence is insignificance because they are so low in
numbers

Curries, when will they ever learn tho?

You were a mysoginist

You were prob a cuck