Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What defines sexual maturity?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39755
  • Start date

What defines sexual maturity?

• Start of puberty

• End of puberty

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
What do you think defines sexual maturity, beginning or end of puberty?

the start of puberty

I mean, being able to ejaculate and being able to get pregnant are basically it, right? That's the whole evolutionary point of sex in the first place. After that it's just secondary sexual characteristics.

doing sex a lot

A combination of hormones, secondary sexual characteristics, and reproductive abilities.

most males dont really "complete" puberty. females only see males as sexually mature if they have sufficient height, looks, and penis size.

Another polarising poll

Interesting

Menarche. As for men, probably end of puberty.

I voted just to see the results.

hey man.we haven't spoke in like 1248124891248989124 years.hit me up on discord or whisper me here.i want to see how you are doing
Hey bro! True, sorry, I never ever show up on Discord these days. I'll send you a PM.

no idea how is/co works these days so message me on discord if you can.i am there right now.
I can't PM you, over. You probably set it to receive no PMs or to only receive from people you follow.

I'd rather not show up on Discord tbh :feelstrash:

oh yeah.forgot that your discord is an armed mine.let me see why i can't pm you.this forum is different now.
Just go on inbox and then "start a new conversation".

that's the weird thing.i can't.there simply isn't any button like that.if the pm system was just like how it was before i left then,i have no clue what it is that i am doing wrong.
Ah, I use classic banana dark. In default stile, there's only an envelope icon, not "inbox" written.

i can't find anything.i feel stupid.are you sure you can't pm me?
Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Billowel.

yeah, the same message appeared to me when it tried to send you a private message through the chat system.might be because i haven't visited the site in a huge while,that i am being treated like a greycel.feelsbrutalman
Brutal. I set my preferences so that only people I follow can PM me, but I'm following you so it should work. Click on your own name up there, go to preferences, privacy, allow users to start conversation with you, and change to either people you follow or anyone. Currently, it must be set to no one.

i did that already.it's currently set so that only members can pm me.weird stuff.
Then it must really be some malfunction or something a mod did.

even an incel website rejects me.it's over.
Don't worry, the mods or admin will probably fix that for you in the thread you made.

Also sorry for completely derailing your thread, OP.

going to delete my posts.hope we can talk one of these days.
No need to, it's already derailed and I bet OP won't mind, we're bumping his thread anyway.

If that shit ins't fixed then I'll do the sacrifice of doing on Discord for you.

No need to, it's already derailed and I bet OP won't mind, we're bumping his thread anyway.

If that shit ins't fixed then I'll do the sacrifice of doing on Discord for you.
thanks man.fatlink was a good poster and i doubt he is a bad moderator so we will wait and see

end of puberty