Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What decade do you mostly live in?

Which decade?

• Total voters
The 1930s. 1933 more precisely

None, I’m not living in any meaningful sense

2010s+ went by fast and changed so much, I'm still living in 2010

I do think the world was much nicer up until about 2016.

I mean, 2016 was a cool year but... after then nothing was the same and I think it was the start of a noticeable decline.

I was born in 1995, so i couldn't properly experience the decade, but i just really like 90's culture tbh, especially vidya

I was born in 1995, so i couldn't properly experience the decade, but i just really like 90's culture tbh, especially vidya

I was only young in the '90s but it struck me as a positive time when things weren't overly complicated like they are today (wokeness, bloated AAA video games, etc).

Im present in the present

2000s and 2010s up to 2017 were based when it comes to internet culture, technology, consumerism, etc... Etc... Which as an incel is pretty much all I care about since I can't rely on socializing.

2000s and 2010s up to 2017 were based when it comes to internet culture, technology, consumerism, etc... Etc... Which as an incel is pretty much all I care about since I can't rely on socializing.

I could definitely see a case for maybe 2014 being the best year. Because we had all the tech and none of the wokeness, lol

I guess it was just about passable until 2017 :)

I could definitely see a case for maybe 2014 being the best year. Because we had all the tech and none of the wokeness, lol

Too bad almost all social media, video game and entertainment sucks now. :feelsrope:wokeness ruined everything and normies gobble it up.

My fashion sense hasn't really changed since 7th grade and most of the music I listen to and the rare vidya I still play is from the 2000s. Though I still use modern tech

2014-2016 is when the wokeness went insane. I'd say 2012 or 2013 at the absolute latest.

2014-2016 is when the wokeness went insane. I'd say 2012 or 2013 at the absolute latest.

2013 would be fine. I could use Windows 7 and an S3 Mini phone.

Those are my favourites ^^

I wish I was born in the wild west, a time when rape was a holy act, chivalry was frowned upon, and I could murder and loot whoever the fuck I please God damn it.