Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What country is poor, has a low cost of living BUT has the best looking foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
Tenor

Bulgaria probably?

eastern europe. i wanna go to lithuania

Probably none, some are a little better than others for sure, but poverty directly correlates with ugylness. It's also up to what kind of foid you prefer.

Probably none, some are a little better than others for sure, but poverty directly correlates with ugylness. It's also up to what kind of foid you prefer.
i don't believe so. south america is a pretty good example

Eastern Germany is underrated- not for deathincs however and I dont mean fucking Berlin

Bulgaria probably?
Lol, I was literally about to say Bulgaria and did not expect anyone else to say it.

Even like, most of Russia has fairly cheap housing, if you stay outside the cities.

any South American country

Heard east europe can be very good in these aspects, but always remember this, if you try the foregein girl route as soon as she comes to the west, she became a west women with west morals and values wich is basically none now, she will leave you to try better.

Eastern Europe in all fields.