Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Country are you guys from?

You guys would laugth hysterically if i tell you, so i reserve that information for me.

Australiacel here too. The worst country on earth for incels, Chad central.

Unbearable2woman said:
You guys would laugth hysterically if i tell you, so i reserve that information for me.

North Koreancel?

So many ukcels, here wtf. It seems like London is the capital city for inceldom, like wtf man. There must be wrong with their country, having that vast amount of incels (being here), really depressing. Plus, seeing doco's of the UK looks depressing as well.

blackkiwiaussiecel here...

idkwattodowithlife said:
So many ukcels, here wtf. It seems like London is the capital city for inceldom, like wtf man. There must be wrong with their country, having that vast amount of incels (being here), really depressing. Plus, seeing doco's of the UK looks depressing as well.

blackkiwiaussiecel here...

The UK is hell for incels. Everyone is RTT looksmaxed with Chad mentality, especially London. Been to so many cities around the world in both Europe and USA, nowhere even comes close to the competition in London. Legit just walk down Oxford Street for an hour and see how many turbo Chads you walk past

Incel from Chadstralia as well reporting in. This country is truly a hellhole for anyone who isn’t a 6ft white Chad, even all my mates are incels as well and we’re all between the ages of 19-21. Must be out bad personalities right cucktears? Oh wait, we all have jobs and male friends..... seriously, normans truly are as delusional as it gets.

forevergymcelling said:
The UK is hell for incels. Everyone is RTT looksmaxed with Chad mentality, especially London. Been to so many cities around the world in both Europe and USA, nowhere even comes close to the competition in London. Legit just walk down Oxford Street for an hour and see how many turbo Chads you walk past

Only fuck mate, its seem to be not only that. But the women, booze, clubs, and weather seems to be not treating them welll.

UKcels have my utmost sympathy and remorse...

I feel so bad for Australiancels.. jeez christ

UK is worst I'd say, particularly London, then Australia maybe but with USA not far behind

I don't know if Canada is as bad as ppl say

forevergymcelling said:

That's why UK is the best country in the world, by quality, by culture, just high standard all around. Pure class. I wish to move there one day. GOAT country, GOAT culture.

Fontaine said:

are you really from germany? i live there but well many germans are tbh cucked and german women are really stupid cunts. whats your height and appearance? how old are you? are you working or are you neetcel? well im from poland but both countries poland and germany are hell for subhumans like me. germans are making fun of me mocking me and saying that im stealing cars

UKcel checking in. It’s hell.

Gymcel said:
That's why UK is the best country in the world, by quality, by culture, just high standard all around. Pure class. I wish to move there one day. GOAT country, GOAT culture.

Haha don't know if you're joking

it's an ethnic infested liberal shithole

Framecel222 said:
Get braces then, I went from 1/10 to 3/10 just with braces.

I'm not actually teethcel it's just the stereotype. My teeth are and slightly weird and off-colour but nothing whitening strips or never opening your mouth couldn't fix.

Splintercel said:
I'm not actually teethcel it's just the stereotype. My teeth are and slightly weird and off-colour but nothing whitening strips or never opening your mouth couldn't fix.

Yeah that's not too bad, crooked teeth are the only thing that can destroy your face.

Same here cunt

The one that I've chosen on Express VPN, it's a balkan European one.

Germancel reporting in. I need to kill the Merkel cunt.

Chicagocel. Chads are fucking everywhere here. They easily outnumber the Stacy's.

km107 said:
Chicagocel. Chads are fucking everywhere here. They easily outnumber the Stacy's.

I thought Tyrones ruled there.

Uk and Straya have absolutely nothing on Toronto. This place is hypergamy on steroids. If your not 8/10 chad, your a creep by default.

Because of so many ricecels, arabcels and currycels living here the price of blonde pussy here is reaching levels not thought possible.

I feel so bada for strayacels holy shit especially sydneycels

I legit would have ended it if I was forced to live in the biggest chad centrale of the world

Pouuop said:
I feel so bada for strayacels holy shit especially sydneycels

I legit would have ended it if I was forced to live in the biggest chad centrale of the world

why Australia is chad central?

Chadstralia and it makes me want to rope

a-virgin-nigger said:
I thought Tyrones ruled there.

Only on the south side. North side is Chadside.

nausea said:
why Australia is chad central?

To me everyone who lives in a hot place near a beach has my deepest condolences. It's like living in hell with all those beautiful people around you always partying and enjoying surfing and whatever kind of activity available there.

I was once in croatia and i can't imagine living as an incel in these areas.

Britcel here.

Commiserations to Strayacels. Not only are you a nation of chads and convicts you also have to drink this Castlemains 4X piss.