Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What country and what State/city do you live in?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
I'll start Jounieh, Lebanon.

This is Officer Mikhayel Haddad by the way.

Or
Bakersfield Ontario

Isla Vista, California

RodgERabad, Incelistan

Michigan,America

I live in Pennsylvania, USA. That’s as specific as I will get

I live in Pennsylvania, USA. That’s as specific as I will get
Also, isn't Pennsylvaniya a really important state, for a party to win, if they want to win the next election, a Swing state? If that's the right word.

Lol, that's all I asked you to mention. Not to your adress.
I know. I won’t go as far as mentioning the city/town name though. Pennsylvania actually has some decent countryside areas

Just left Paris, France.

Kandahar, Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan

Faggot, Glowniggerville :feelsLSD:

In all seriousness, I'm from Upstate NY. Definitely won't reveal the name of my city though I will say it's not far from where that whore Bianca Devins got her throat slashed like a pig.

why, capitals are literally the place all the wealth of a country flows
I don't like Cities, also very expensive. Jounieh, even though, you can call it a City, isn't very big, unlike, Beirut.

In all seriousness, I'm from Upstate NY. Definitely won't reveal the name of my city though I will say it's not far from where that whore Bianca Devins got her throat slashed like a pig.
I see.

Were a certain group of people, who I can't mention in ID well behaved back then?
Not really, they just kept to themselves and preyed on each other in their hoods. The late 60s and 70s was when they started rioting and going after whitey

Somewhere in Southwest Turkey

Not really, they just kept to themselves and preyed on each other in their hoods. The late 60s and 70s was when they started rioting and going after whitey
And they say segregation was a bad thing. Did the niggers trouble you Emba? @Emba