Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What countries are people from? Do you like it?

pointlessnothing

pointlessnothing

Greycel
I am from the UK, I dislike it here but it could be worse...

Germany

No I don't like it

I’ve been to Germany once and I thought it was rather nice
I've been to the UK once I thought it was rather nice.

Traveling only gives you a limit point of view that is vastly different from actually living here.

US. I don't like any part of the world.

The United state's of America. I like the country as a whole but it kinda depend's on the state. I like my local town here in western Illinoise but dislike the state in general, Chicago has really damaged the state beyond repair. I would like to move to Iowa eventually,it's only like 10min's away.

x country in EE

No, I don't really like it.

Really, like the country? What's it like? Are you by the sea or inland?
It's a country on the east coast of the Black Sea. Lots of mountains, lakes, rivers and forests. Cuisine is also top-notch.

refugees make over $5k a month in welfare
Don't believe everything that you read on Infowars. Refugees live in shitty conditions and some of them are forced to live in gymnasia

how is life for ethnics there?
Well, for starters, you're hated by a lot of people if you're brown. They'll throw your job application letter into the bin. There are a few political parties dedicated to hating Muslims. Basically not good if you're brown. Asians don't have a bad rep so for you it'd be better.

Don't believe everything that you read on Infowars. Refugees live in shitty conditions and some of them are forced to live in gymnasia
better than living in the middle east i guess

No I'm Sicilian. :')
Stop mocking the Sicilian people, they don't deserve to be trashed so much. Honestly the "sicilians are brown" meme is just perpetuated through cherry-picked photos and pushed by Off-White-Syndrome curries and arabs who wanna say they look "southern european". It's extremely malicious.

Last edited:
Stop mocking the Sicilian people, they don't deserve to be trashed so much. Honestly the "sicilians are brown" meme is just perpetuated through cherry-picked photos and pushed by Off-White-Syndrome curries and arabs who wanna say they look "southern european". It's extremely malicious.

Oy vey goyim! How dare you? :feelsree:

Oy vey goyim! How dare you? :feelsree:
On one hand you insult all whites for no reason, on the other hand you try to drag down poor sicilians by pretending they look like you.

Canada, Ontario, i'm from Toronto but currently at Kingston for school. It's ok i guess, just a lot of hypergamy here and some weird fad korean fad is going on.

On one hand you insult all whites for no reason, on the other hand you try to drag down poor sicilians by pretending they look like you.
You're an aspie aren't you? The joke is that nausea is Italian and not Kazakh, so I pretended as if I was Italian.

You're an aspie aren't you? The joke is that nausea is Italian and not Kazakh, so I pretended as if I was Italian.
No, but I always see brown people claiming they look "southern european" so it made me suspicious. Guess I misinterpreted.

No, but I always see brown people claiming they look "southern european" so it made me suspicious. Guess I misinterpreted.
I am 100% aware I'm a curry and I could never be mistaken for being Southern European, that's just cope.

Germany
Don't really like it here, people are often unfriendly and suspicious towards others they don't know. Very good country though for studying without accumulating a mountain of debt that makes you want to rope, so that's nice

Uk also, i hate it here, everyone is a fucking normie and i cant even get a job.

go find a qt syrian refugee to take in and love
I wish it was that easy :D. But there are rarely any single females among the refugees, and if there are some their families would forbid such an arrangement. The refugee crisis is just flooding Germany with dicks unfortunately

Canada is ight, but i hate the town i live in

Brunei, greatest country in the world

Usa I hate my city