Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What could I offer to women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
I can offer a companion to share your life with; I will always be there for you. I will offer you a safe man to lean upon, I will offer you warmth, human touch, kindness and sex. I will offer you intelligent discussion and humor. I will offer you a partner who would never cheat or deceive you.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

What I absolutely cannot offer you are Chad genes that actually attract you. Seriously, fuck off every fucking bluepiller saying incels don't offer anything for women. FUCK YOU! ROT IN HELL YOU PIECES OF SHIT AND GET GANG RAPED BY UGLY CURRYCELS YOU DECEITFUL WHORES!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Last edited:
We could offer so many things to foids. The real problem here is that they do not deserve anything, because AWALT, and if the NAWALT exists... idk, she will be so contaminated with society traits so... I think we're incels just for being too much for they.

Chad cock; the only thing of value to them.

Most women deserve the shit they deal with.

I could cook tasty meals for a foid, drive her places, bring her gifts to show I've thought about her, sing her cheezy Jodeci songs, support us (betabuxx), give her alone time (she's probably gonna fuck Chad on these gaps), go on nice vacations every year, I also have really good weed and shrooms. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

What I can't offer:

1. White genes to produce decent looking kids of average height.
2. A cervix busting penis to satisfy her juice cave.
3. The satisfaction of pride-- because walking alongside me, is like being caught driving a honda fit
4. Humor her in a woke NT way, as everything coming out of my mouth is gonna insane by her standards. Also I'm probably not gonna laugh at your tepid foid humor, lets face it.

Last edited:
I can offer a companion to share your life with; I will always be there for you. I will offer you a safe man to lean upon, I will offer you warmth, human touch, kindness and sex. I will offer you intelligent discussion and humor. I will offer you a partner who would never cheat or deceive you.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

What I absolutely cannot offer you are Chad genes that actually attract you. Seriously, fuck off every fucking bluepiller saying incels don't offer anything for women. FUCK YOU! ROT IN HELL YOU PIECES OF SHIT AND GET GANG RAPED BY UGLY CURRYCELS YOU DECEITFUL WHORES!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Good post mate
Most women deserve the shit they deal with.
Based