Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What could be the cause of low IQ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
It is hard for me to concentrate, i have difficulties speaking normal sentences, i lack logical thinking, i often misunderstand other people. I also often shock people with my dumbness ans i have problems driving a car too.

Does anyone maybe know what the cause of all this could be? Maybe someone has similiar problems.

You realized you are ugly bro

Low IQ is caused by Jews promoting race mixing with inferior races and by poisoning our bodies and minds with junk food, chemicals and retard nigger music and (((social media))).

If both of your parents were low iq or if you were constantly bullied in school

maybe low t or vitamin deficiency

Genetic conditions such as Down syndrome. Problems during pregnancy that impact brain development such as drug and alcohol use. Labor and delivery problems, such as not getting enough oxygen at birth.

Genetics. Sorry man

Low IQ is caused by Jews promoting race mixing with inferior races and by poisoning our bodies and minds with junk food, chemicals and retard nigger music and (((social media)))
Vulgar but legit, nurture has considerable influence

Low IQ is caused by Jews promoting race mixing with inferior races and by poisoning our bodies and minds with junk food, chemicals and retard nigger music and (((social media))).
Just eat better foods br0.
More green stuff...

It is hard for me to concentrate, i have difficulties speaking normal sentences, i lack logical thinking, i often misunderstand other people. I also often shock people with my dumbness ans i have problems driving a car too.

Does anyone maybe know what the cause of all this could be? Maybe someone has similiar problems.
idk these are al very simple things except driving i never bothered to pass driver license test, becouse im too lazy and i dont go out anyway

the problems youve described are more correlated with social intelligence than general intelligence. idk you may just be autistic but it just doesnt necessarily mean youre stupid

I would put forward a possible reason if I could, but I'm too low IQ to think of one.

You could just be depressed.

im low iq too, dont worry you are not alone

my memory is also not good can learn something then forget it. i think im low average iq. OP you sound lower tbh.