Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What could a loser incel with a shitty education and a shitty job do to radically improve his life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Tbh I'm not even talking about women or dating/sex or whatnot.

What could one in such a situation do to eventually live a more comfortable life and not be a wageslave that works for pennies despite working full-time?

I was really thinking about this, and I can't come up with an answer. Reddit would tell you to learn programming, but that doesn't really work anymore. It's 2020, even if you have what it takes to teach yourself programming to a level you can make money with it, the market is pretty much saturated by now.

Tbh I'm getting anxiety just thinking about my very close future, working at a shitty job that I hate, doing working all day on something meaningless that I hate, near people I hate, working for bosses I hate. Which would be fine, but I will be getting paid probably less than $300 a month (ohh shit and then there's taxes too) cause it will be some entry-level shit, with little opportunity for advancement, as with anything else in this god forsaken country.

Last edited:
You are just not going to get rich selling your labor.

Try something with virtually no manufacturing costs.
Music, books, comics, photos, video games...
You make it once and the rest is copy/paste.

There are quite a lot of ugly photographers selling stacy nudes. How about that?

There are quite a lot of ugly photographers selling stacy nudes. How about that?

Piracy is a huge problem - if you cannot cultivate a true fan following people will just steal your shit. Or even worse completely ignore it. To get a cult following online you have to become a cult figure online yourself, inceldom tends hampers you in that endeavour.

Piracy is a huge problem - if you cannot cultivate a true fan following people will just steal your shit. Or even worse completely ignore it. To get a cult following online you have to become a cult figure online yourself, inceldom tends hampers you in that endeavour.

I see you have adopted AAA video game companies' bullshit.
Pirates wouldnt buy your shit anyway first of all.
Unless you are REALLY big, piracy is a non issue, especially for photographers. And if you are really big, effects of piracy on your income is miniscule anyway.

If you live in a third world country with a worthless currency on top of all that, any income you make is multiplied. At that point you have played the game against itself, congratulations.
There are many russians and chinese doing this exact thing.

There really aren't many ways, I'm afraid.
Unless you've got some sort of particular talent.

What could one in such a situation do to eventually live a more comfortable life and not be a wageslave that works for pennies despite working full-time?

I was really thinking about this, and I can't come up with an answer. Reddit would tell you to learn programming, but that doesn't really work anymore. It's 2020, even if you have what it takes to teach yourself programming to a level you can make money with it, the market is pretty much saturated by now.

Tbh I'm getting anxiety just thinking about my very close future, working at a shitty job that I hate, doing working all day on something meaningless that I hate, near people I hate, working for bosses I hate. Which would be fine, but I will be getting paid probably less than $300 a month (ohh shit and then there's taxes too) cause it will be some entry-level shit, with little opportunity for advancement, as with anything else in this god forsaken country.
Selling time is easy, selling products, not so easy.
Read rich dad poor dad or just watch a video on youtube, you might wanna start selling items online

I see you have adopted AAA video game companies' bullshit.
Pirates wouldnt buy your shit anyway first of all.
Unless you are REALLY big, piracy is a non issue, especially for photographers. And if you are really big, effects of piracy on your income is miniscule anyway.

If you live in a third world country with a worthless currency on top of all that, any income you make is multiplied. At that point you have played the game against itself, congratulations.
There are many russians and chinese doing this exact thing.
Good advice, I have thought of this in the past as well. I just have no idea how to get started, since most such endeavors prove to be total wastes of time. I have no particular skills or even interests, so that makes finding a direction and concrete goal much harder. Which is a pity since I'm usually pretty good at things when I'm properly motivated and I see that there is indeed a reward at the end of the tunnel. Which rarely happens cause few things in this world ever pay out.
Selling time is easy, selling products, not so easy.
Read rich dad poor dad or just watch a video on youtube, you might wanna start selling items online
Yeah that's called dropshipping and it's pretty dead, it's been done to death so the whole market is saturated, you're either established in the market and make money that way, or you're shit out of luck cause companies have taken over what used to be a good niche for solo entrepreneurs.
There really aren't many ways, I'm afraid.
Unless you've got some sort of particular talent.
Yeah you got it right. And even if you have a talent, few get to make money off it.

Last edited:
not sure, maybe something illegal through the deep web. I've considered doing that a few times

not sure, maybe something illegal through the deep web. I've considered doing that a few times
That's not really a long-term plan though.

build passive income so u can slave less dividend stocks staking coins miners

Accept Jesus and find a good bible-believing church that can help you.

as with anything else in this god forsaken country.
you answered it yourself.You could try luck in the west,where you would get paid 4+ times more than you do here doing same thing

LDAR, Rope, Militarymaxxing, Criminalmaxxing (without getting caught, duh)

In the end, you cannot change much about it and even if you can, you need time for that. Do you have this time? Do you have the energy for it? Do you have social contacts in order to start something?

In the end, you cannot change much about it and even if you can, you need time for that. Do you have this time? Do you have the energy for it? Do you have social contacts in order to start something?
Time? Slightly less than 1 year. Energy? Almost zero, but if it was something that was a better alternative than wageslaving and it had guaranteed results, then I'd have the energy for it. Social contacts? Literally zero.
you answered it yourself.You could try luck in the west,where you would get paid 4+ times more than you do here doing same thing
Nah, I'd just be working shit jobs there too, if I found any, and all the money would just go to rent so it would even out, except with a lot more stress and uncertainty.

Here in the third world, the best jobs are by appointment.

If you don't know anyone, it's impossible to get a good job.

Idk I’m trying to figure this out myself

Become good looking

Here in the third world, the best jobs are by appointment.

If you don't know anyone, it's impossible to get a good job.
I completely agree, same thing in my shithole. Actually my dad tried getting me a job using a few really high level favors. Idk why, maybe they saw my C.V and thought that even if my dad used favors it's not worth employing me, but I never got the call that I was expecting.

Human guinea pig.

invest and get lucky or cope until you can't take it anymore.

tbh you need to find the motivation.
if you dont have any then just ldar