Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What conspiracy theories do you believe

BarbarianCel

BarbarianCel

⚔️ Pillage and plunder ☝️
-
I can see why people believe Kennedy was killed by the CIA, not that I necessarily believe it. What conspiracies do you nerds believe?

Everything involving kikes and freemasons
20200213 192914

I believe a lot of them, especially ones about Jews

Trilateral commission and Bilderbergs is more interesting to me. Masons seem like a huge larp
Anyway I'm pretty sure a fraternity group controls a big part of the world
Machinegun2

And they must be onto some occult dark arts bs

9/11 as inside job, Illuminati rules the world, NWO card game, roko's basilisk.

Last edited:
The peepeepoopoo theory

• I don't deny it happened, but the number of Holocaust victims was exaggerated
  • Epstein did not commit suicide
  • The US knew that Japan was about to attack Pearl Harbor. And Japan did surrender before the atomic bombs were dropped, but 1) the US wanted to test their new toys and 2) they used the bombs as a display to the then USSR, as a statement saying "look what we can do"

Lady Gaga is clearly Jonbenet Ramsey, who was not killed.

Most of the conspiracies I believe in have to do with religion, since that's all that really matters in the end.

That most mass shootings are false flags and/or hoaxes and that the governents are trying to take awy gun rights.

• I don't deny it happened, but the number of Holocaust victims was exaggerated
  • Epstein did not commit suicide
I've heard that there were actually only 3 million jew deaths, and the other 3 million deaths were dissenters and minorities

IT are actually incels who want to come to this page and try to see us irl.

Area 51 investigates alien spaceships.

I beleive that jewish supremacy is a fake story written for normies and in reality they are controlled by anglo saxon global government.

Also I believe than Japan is not an independent country but an USA colony(after WW-2).

ngl I have a ton of conspiracy beliefs.
The US knew that Japan was about to attack Pearl Harbor. And Japan did surrender before the atomic bombs were dropped, but 1) the US wanted to test their new toys and 2) they used the bombs as a display to the then USSR, as a statement saying "look what we can do"

All are based facts. Also not only USA knew about Pearl Harbor attack - they actually wanted to be attacked over there.

Last edited:
That they are practicing eugenics engineering in area 51 creating horde of men in black and super soldiers like the squad That massacred aurora movie theather.top american sniper and mercenary corp ceo chris kyle was murdered because he refused to do boston marathon false flag bomb job, another took over his company and carried it out. They are the one that wear the punisher logo caps.

not many, but I am quite confident 9/11 was an inside job gone wrong (they planned it but didn't expect it to make that many victims) and Coronavirus is a bioweapon

Can’t think of anything

I can see why people believe Kennedy was killed by the CIA, not that I necessarily believe it. What conspiracies do you nerds believe?
I belive ALL of them and incorporating them into one huge big picture:

Conspiracy theories make no sense if the regarded with out context or relation to other events. Therefore a big picture is needed. Once you start digging deep the rabbit hole never ends and this is what people often come to.

Last edited:
Probably in one of my country

Suffice it to say that everything you are taught to believe in school or are told about the media about how the world works, history, and the nature of reality is all a lie.

((( (((reptilian))) (((stonemasonic))) (((jews))) )))

I cannot prove these, so I cannot know for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that

1. FDR knew that Perl Harbor was gonna be attacked
  2. the number of Holocaust victims is deliberately exaggerated
  3. 9/11 was an inside job
  4. Coronavirus does exist, but its impact is purposefully exaggerated

Conspiracy theorymaxxing is retarded since you'll never know the truth anyway

All and None

Depends which one is talked about.

I believe Kennedy was trying to break away from his leash and was punished accordingly by those who were higher rank than he was.

10,000 + year old ultra advanced ancient civilisation
abrahamic religions are part metaphor for these super civilisations
mountains were silicon based tree like lifeform that pierced atmosphere
climate change 6000 years ago
silicon based life on earth as a predecessor to mordern life
cern is in contact with alternate realiyies
aliens are in contact with eartg
sigils
blood magic
ocean at night
sentient stock market