Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What conditions do you live in?

What kind of place do you live in and who do you live with

• With parents

• Alone in self owned home

• Alone in a rented place

• Rented place with others(room/apartment partners)

• Alone in family owned place

• Self owned home but not alone

• Homeless

Results are only viewable after voting.
Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
What kind of living conditions do incels have. I am currently with parents but may have to move out of town and live alone with rent or on sharing.

With my mother, parents are divorced.

rented for many years
i got advice to buy a house somewhere but that seems retarded since i don't feel like i'll have this job forever and i don't have a femoid to settle down with either, so fuck that

I live with my parents

I'm pretty sure I'm the poorest user here

Alone in family owned place.

This looks like a thread for richcels to mog us.

I live with my parents and I am probably not going to be moving out in a while

still living with mom

Small two bedroom Barret house in a rural white middle class area. I own it not renting.

It's leagues above the trashy apartment I was renting in a shitty working class rough ghetto prior to 2015. God knows how I survived 12 years there. I think owning a pet cat as a companion stopped me from throwing my noose-attached rotting body out the top floor window.

Very small apartment, I try to keep it clean though and almost all my furniture is new. I like it when it's cozy and clean like that.

Blackpill fact 2020

We are all homeless, we just have a place to sleep.

Fucking fakecel keeps profiling incels. Stop trying to doxx people here you faggot.

keep bumping threads with 0 replies like a true autist
I will.
You join an incel forum and try to use autist as an insult. Disgusting fakecel larper.

Rent free
O1iwbrqpntx31

33 and with my mom. I'm not going anywhere.

With parents bc i'm young and a fucking loser

With my parents and siblings.

With my parents but I own the house as well. I work at a bank hence I had to be an owner to get a discount on the mortgage rate

My family has multiple residences so it varies from time to time depending on which country I'm in, I'm usually alone though.

My family has multiple residences so it varies from time to time depending on which country I'm in, I'm usually alone though.
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Mogs me from the most far point of this universe to another dimension

I'm surprised by the results, I thought more of us live alone

I'm surprised by the results, I thought more of us live alone
Me too. I thought it would be split between alone rented place and parents. The way guys talk about loneliness and all thay I assumed atleast 40-50% lived alone.