Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What competitive games are worth getting good at?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I want to find another competitive game to sink time into. The more to learn, the better because it distracts me more and occupies my time. I used to play league of legends a lot, but moved now to playing rainbow six again. Any other suggestions?

CS but it's full of cheaters. The only pther games i can think of are Valo, CoD and Overwatch

CS but it's full of cheaters. The only pther games i can think of are Valo, CoD and Overwatch
cod is terrible when it comes to comp, low ttks, riddled with hackers and overall bad game in general. i would say go pro in fortnite, you can access tournaments easily and if you live near the servers you could potentially get 0 latency which is extremely advantageous in a game like fortnite. If you do get high ping don't bother playing, you can't go pro.

I want to find another competitive game to sink time into. The more to learn, the better because it distracts me more and occupies my time. I used to play league of legends a lot, but moved now to playing rainbow six again. Any other suggestions?
Try grinding "the finals" it dropped late may. It's definitely catered to comp players, and everyone is still somewhat bad at the game IRRC there is really no meta and people haven't fully started tryharding on that game so check it out I guess. Read my comment about fortnite as well

I'd recommend overwatch tbh, i stopped playing mainly after the ow2 monetization came in Also 6v6 was much better than 5v5 arcade esque. Felt a lot more structured than this.

Dota 2 - is a stupidly complex competitive game
Fighting Games

Last edited:
Age of empires 3 online

I'd recommend overwatch tbh, i stopped playing mainly after the ow2 monetization came in Also 6v6 was much better than 5v5 arcade esque. Felt a lot more structured than this.
Overwatch 1 was decent but Blizzard killed off and ruined Overwatch 2 completely.

Dota 2 - is a stupidly complex competitive game
The only moba I like is league of legends and vainglory (but that's gone now).

R6 or League. I would say CS as well, but it has a high skill ceiling and people have been playing it for too long, and it has a big cheating/smurfing issue so it will be Hell for noobs.

Overwatch 1 was decent but Blizzard killed off and ruined Overwatch 2 completely.

The only moba I like is league of legends and vainglory (but that's gone now).
Also the power creep from the newer heroes is crazy in ow

overwatch (but absolutely stay away from tank)

cs2
if cheaters are too much of an issue either play cs on faceit or play valorant

Fortnite bhai, be the next Bugha and make 3mill bhai

I like to play Dayz, arma3 more realistic games

Overwatch or the outlast trials

There's probably no competitive game which can't be hacked, cheating is very prevelent nowadays