Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What Colour are you?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★
Race

ban ayone thats "fair"

It really depends on which part of my body. Australian sun has made me a dark af nigger but under my clothes I am quite light

4c926604-b9fb-11eb-9461-e80e43f535ad_image_hires_163759.jpg

@Broly 's skin tone

Attachments

• fy2jyjcq0l6a1.png
    fy2jyjcq0l6a1.png
    567.7 KB · Views: 22
@PastillaNegra I wish lol and you got that meme from IT. I will put it simply for your nigger brain I LOVE ETHNIC FOIDS BUT THEY DON'T WANT ME

Either sand or almond beige

@PastillaNegra yeah ignore me after being proven wrong little nigger

The palest kind of white

Depends on the time of year and sun.

Also do you think being a beta cuck for a ethnic foid who doesn't give you sex is ascension?
better than rotting here, that's for sure

Reddish Tan based on your chart

Pale ivory.

Aka I'm pasty as faurk.

pale ivory, but my face is kinda red from acne or some skin shit idek. actually medium beige
i dunno medium beige is the closest thing

Pale ivory I think, but it's strange because there are people way paler than me. There should be whiter options there.

Pale Ivory, JBW copers once again at it. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I got dat lightskin rizz frfr

@PastillaNegra

Dude, I don't even care if a foid is white or not, and no, not even non-white foids give me the time of day either. Your argument is absurd. I wish that I could get some Mexican or South American bitches to like me, it isn't happening. :feelsjuice:

Paler than "Pale ivory", I make active effort to stay as pale as possible, i often wear sunscreen (even in winter), wear hats, and avoid activities during the day.

im a brown shitskin nigger