Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What color is your Bugatti?

• Thread starter PersonalityChad
  • Start date

Title

• Total voters
To all the Tate haters,

When we say "What color is your Bugatti" we're not literally asking about the color of your Bugatti. What we're saying is "What do you have to

show for? What do you have to offer us?"

I want women, Tate has hundreds of women.

I want money, Tate has more cash than I could ever spend in a lifetime.

I want a nice house, Tate owns property in the most beautiful places in the world.

I want nice cars, Tate has 33 luxury vehicles.

Tate has everything I could ever want, and he started Hustlers University to help people like me get these things.

He could have just sat back, enjoyed his millions, and done whatever he wanted to benefit himself.
But instead, he chose to help people like me, and in doing so became one of the most hated men in the world.
Most people would have given up and quit due to the harassment, but he continues to fight for the guys like me.

So I'll ask one more time, what color is your Bugatti?

To all the Tate haters,

When we say "What color is your Bugatti" we're not literally asking about the color of your Bugatti. What we're saying is "What do you have to

I want a nice house, Tate owns property in the most beautiful places in the world.

Tate has everything I could ever want, and he started Hustlers University to help people like me get these things.

He could have just sat back, enjoyed his millions, and done whatever he wanted to benefit himself.
But instead, he chose to help people like me, and in doing so became one of the most hated men in the world.
Most people would have given up and quit due to the harassment, but he continues to fight for the guys like me.

Wait but what's the point if it's not an actual question? I guess I like green.

See, it's not though. It accomplishes nothing other then to say effectively "what is your favorite color". Idk just seems oddly specific. I never dug deep into like, influencers and stuff though.
It's basically saying "What proof do you have that your way of thinking works?" The bugatti would be physical evidence of success.

It's basically saying "What proof do you have that your way of thinking works?" The bugatti would be physical evidence of success.
That makes sense. Thanks for explaining it!

i want the pur sang edition that is pure chrome

To all the Tate haters,

My Bugatti is blue like ma ballz

I have all the colors, but they're not here they're in the future

Tate cockriders are such fucking cucks. Imagine sucking off some 6'+ tyrone mutt kickboxer.

You all secretly have a cuck fetish where you wish he would fuck your oneitis, while you hid in the dark corner and jacked off.

My bugatti has anime artwork, "color" is for plebeians.

Tate cockriders are such fucking cucks. Imagine sucking off some 6'+ tyrone mutt kickboxer.

You all secretly have a cuck fetish where you wish he would fuck your oneitis, while you hid in the dark corner and jacked off.
Nice projection faggot.

Nice projection faggot.
Keep that sucking that Tate cock. I'm sure a Bugatti will materialize in your garage if you drink enough of his cum.

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Keep that sucking that Tate cock. I'm sure a Bugatti will materialize in your garage if you drink enough of his cum.
I'm sure you'll lose your virginity if you defend foids a bit harder :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I don't have one

I have bicycle over

I'm sure you'll lose your virginity if you defend foids a bit harder :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Yeah, because hating on a grifter who is scamming incels and everyone = defending foids.

Shitskin nigger IQ moment.

Yeah, because hating on a grifter who is scamming incels and everyone = defending foids.

If you're retarded enough to fall for it than Tate DESERVES your money since you're clearly not smart enough to handle it yourself.

He is a tranny infiltrator all he does is start fights and incel shame

If you're retarded enough to fall for it than Tate DESERVES your money since you're clearly not smart enough to handle it yourself.
You're literally advocating for his scam courses and then calling anyone who registers for them retards. JFL

kys

You're literally advocating for his scam courses and then calling anyone who registers for them retards. JFL

kys
So I'll ask one more time:

What color is your Bugatti?

To all the Tate haters,

I hope this is satire. Do u seriously belive tate is a selfless good man?

He's getting rich only by playing with the insecurities of us men. Fuck him