Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What climate do you live in?

deez nutz question

• Polar Climate

• Colder Climate

• Temperate Climate

• Humid Climate

• Arid Climate

• Desert Climate

Results are only viewable after voting.
Waco

Waco

Zigger (but secretly Nigger)
-
I live in mild/temperate/normal climate although it does take time to cool down after summer (Late october was very fucking hot)

Humid, mang i hate summer weather here

mix between tropics and subtropics

It’s over mate
SoyBooru - Post 13623: closed_eyes closed_mouth glasses hair its_over  soyjak stubble text variant:classic_soyjak zoomer

"Colder", but that isn't exactly a scientific classification; over, though, for those living in humid tropical environments where not actively going outside and "taking advantage" of the various activities to cool off as much as you can as a subhuman is probably seen an absurd... :feelswhat:

I certainly would not want to be rotting on .is in a third world country where it's boiling hot pretty much every day that isn't January. :feelshehe:

I don't know. My city gets too hot in summers, too cold in winters and too humid in rainy season.

"Colder", but that isn't exactly a scientific classification; over, though, for those living in humid tropical environments where not actively going outside and "taking advantage" of the various activities to cool off as much as you can as a subhuman is probably seen an absurd... :feelswhat:

I certainly would not want to be rotting on .is in a third world country where it's boiling hot pretty much every day that isn't January. :feelshehe:
Hence why I selected arctic but technically I am not it would just be the closest to accurate answer. The tree line ends a little further north of me but I am much closer to polar bears than I am a hardwood(or even mixed wood) forest so arctic felt rather appropriate to select. Calling it colder feels like it hardly does it justice. Boreal would be right but it is not an option.

I like the cold and rain. I hate long summer days...

Temperate but it is getting hotter now and I hate it