Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What classifies as an orbiter?

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
Is it a guy who likes and comments on her videos, sends her messages, and hovers around her sometimes irl or does she have to actively talk to him as well?

Cause from what I see girls tend to be disgusted by “orbiters” and don’t rewlly talk to them but then people here claim that woman need them for their ego. Why would they need orbiters when they can just get a decent looking boyfriend or decent looking guys’ attention

Women need orbiters for status.
If one woman has more orbiters than the other, then she's higher in hierarchy

Yes. Orbiters like, share, pay for foids so they can get some "sex".

orbiters are personal slaves/servants of foids

Women need orbiters for status.
If one woman has more orbiters than the other, then she's higher in hierarchy
Women being out and about and being able to access the internet has caused a massive amount of destruction. I'm not saying we should implement sharia, but clearly something has to be done because low IQ beta males, and low impulse sex driven normies are destroying society.

Orbiters are like currency to a foid

Women being out and about and being able to access the internet has caused a massive amount of destruction. I'm not saying we should implement sharia, but clearly something has to be done because low IQ beta males, and low impulse sex driven normies are destroying society.
tbh, whatever solution there is that will solve our problems, it will have to start with making women property again

Orbiters have existed since the beginning of humanity..this is a biological condition, part of the reason women hide who they are having sex with.

An orbiters is a guy that gives time/effort or recourses to a women in the hopes of getting sex/intimacy from her. She will lead him along and make the situation seem ambiguous. They are VERY good at doing this because it is instinctual.

How do I know all this? Because I used to be a mega-orbiter in the worst way. A total nice guy, I thought being nice to women was the way to get them to like you. The more I failed with women the nicer I tried to be. It's shameful but at least I know the truth now and have corrected my behavior.

No women are not disgusted by their orbiters but def don't see them in a sexual way. They like the attention and recourses they bring. In their minds they are "friends" and truley believe this one sided shit-show is a friendship.

Last edited:
online orbiting is peak cuck tbh

Orbiters are the female version of a harem. They are just emotional tampons for them to use and eventually dispose of.

An investment without a return; knowing this and continuing to invest. This is the state of orbiting.

even acknowledging the prescence of a female is orbiting

As previously stated many times in thread, I will just combine the two definitions
orbiters are personal slaves/servants of foids

But what do they do exactly? They do the following:
gives time/effort or recourses to a women in the hopes of getting sex/intimacy from her.

In addition, most foids are disgusted by their orbiters, as they tend to be between the ranges of 3-6(the higher their rating the less disgusted they are)

Orbiters are the class of individuals that idolize the untouchable. They desire to cultivate a relationship with a female that will never accept them. It represents the biological condition and inclination all males have towards sexual gratification. However, on the contrary, their attempts to chase sexual gratification are impossible, due to the biological predisposition the female in question has. The male is essentially chasing an animal from another species. He always wonders why he can never satisfy, and that's why.

Is it a guy who likes and comments on her videos, sends her messages, and hovers around her sometimes irl or does she have to actively talk to him as well?

Cause from what I see girls tend to be disgusted by “orbiters” and don’t rewlly talk to them but then people here claim that woman need them for their ego. Why would they need orbiters when they can just get a decent looking boyfriend or decent looking guys’ attention
Guys that asslick women. These guys would diss other men for female attention. They go out of their way to be "friends" with the female. Highly submissive for women too.

What cracks me up is how jelous women get if her orbiter starts to orbit another female. This used to make me think we'll she must really like me..but that's the furthest thing from the truth.

She doesn't want to lose all those precious recourses to another ho.

i am guilty of orbiting , i did it in grade 8

they make durban look great in this video

Last edited:
An orbiter is a cucked and bluepilled male who give attention to females that they couldn't hit.