Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What chin do you have?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I have a really small chin, it isn’t large or project out like chad’s does. A lot of women chin mog me too

I have no chin:feelsrope:

I have a small chin and jaw that points downward. :feelsbadman:

My father has warrior skull and gigachin. I look like him from some angles.

TFW 1:1 phyltrum to chin height ratio :lasereyes:

an invisible chin

Small, round, the fleshy bit points upwards, recessed... Overall pretty fucking bad

Negative canthal tilt
FUCK
I have this terribly
To the point that people joke that I always look stoned
Never thought about this really but I guess it really is over

I kind of have it, but my body fat hides it.

I have a strong chin. I'm just a balding curry manlet.

I'm pretty much the bottom guy here. I've learned that "jawline" is a meme. Even chinlets might be able to pull off a jawline with low enough bodyfat but it won't help if their facial structure is bad. On the other hand, a fat Chad with a soft jawline but good bone structure will still mog me to death.

Effects of mouth breathing

Same with my father but he dumpster dove and I inherited my mothers weak bone structure
Mouth breathing, soft nutrition, thumb sucking, pacifier, incorrect swallowing habit, mouth breathing, orthodontics...
these can fuck up facial development even from a good genetic baseline

My chin is feminine:feelsrope:. It's actually pretty fucking over if you don't have Cavill tier chin projection in 2021.

In short it’s over for me. :fuk:

I'm pretty much the bottom guy here. I've learned that "jawline" is a meme. Even chinlets might be able to pull off a jawline with low enough bodyfat but it won't help if their facial structure is bad. On the other hand, a fat Chad with a soft jawline but good bone structure will still mog me to death.

View attachment 506892

It is an entirely recessed truecel chin

My chin itself is okay. On the smaller side and slightly recessed. The problem for me is my fivehead is so fucking huge that it makes the forehead to chin ratio comical.

wish I had bigger chin like my profile picture

my chin/jawline kinda looks like this ricecel:

Screenshot 20210909 105407

FUCK
I have this terribly
To the point that people joke that I always look stoned
Never thought about this really but I guess it really is over
Same fucking problem. Its really bad. People look at my eyes weird even my bitch mother does it :feelscry:

If you only have a recessed chin and not a recessed jaw a genioplasty is a very easy fix

The invisible type

View attachment 506892
Facial harmony is much more important than any single facial feature. Some guys can even look good with downward growth as long as they have good enough harmony.

I think I might have both :feelsbadman:
Much more difficult then. If you have the $$ you would ideally consult with a maxfac and get scans done. But fixing a recessed jaw requires very invasive/expensive surgery and there is still no guarantee it will look good from the front after all that.

Recessed chin with some Fat and a beard, I look like a frog.:cryfeels:

Incel

That's my profile.

Same story as the rest of my face. My chin is fine but scarred up to fuck.

Small, recessed chin.
PicsArt 10 14 101250

The rest of my side profile doesn't look like my Picasso here. It's just hard to find pictures of my exact chin area on the Internet. My chin has downward growth, but it barely goes forward at all. It's actually close to Meeks's, but a bit more recessed than that.

Last edited:
Kinda small not recessed though

It used to be feminine , now just old and diminutive , but my massive beard covers it all up

Small chin and jaw. Not recessed.