Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What character would you be?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Lets say that, after you die, you meet with God himself, and he has seen your pain and suffering for your life as a truecel and decides to give you a second chance before actually going to heaven. He asks you what character you'd like to look like for all of your life. This means you are given the oppotunity of possessing the appearance and body of any male character from fiction that you desire (you can't choose real people jtlyk). You can also have their personalities and IQ (cant be above 300 just for the sake of this post) if you want, but NOT their powers, given that you would be just a regular human.

Which character would you be?

Personally, I would choose to be this guy anyday
Genesis

Genesis Rhapsodos.
Why you may ask? You can call me a faggot (most foids like faggots with sharp jawlines nowadays tbh), but he is UltraChad and badassery incarnated, the dude literally doesnt have any physical flaw;
  • he's tall (6'2)
  • has a perfect skull and frame (not too skinny nor too buff)
  • god tier hair (like all FF chars)
  • blue eyes and hes also white.
  • And just look at that jacket for God's sake.
  • If you ask me Its also because Crisis Core was one of the first games ive ever played and Genesis was also my favorite character (as you can see from my profile pic bruh) just after Zack.
Not to mention hes a constant reminder of what my Chadself could of been, since I honestly look like the truecel version of him, lacking height and frame ofc.

Its over :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Ngl, I'd try to urinate on God and defecate on heaven.

Lets say that, after you die, you meet with God himself, and he has seen your pain and suffering for your life as a truecel and decides to give you a second chance before actually going to heaven. He asks you what character you'd like to look like for all of your life. This means you are given the oppotunity of possessing the appearance and body of any male character from fiction that you desire (you can't choose real people jtlyk). You can also have their personalities and IQ (cant be above 300 just for the sake of this post) if you want, but NOT their powers, given that you would be just a regular human.

View attachment 177210
Genesis Rhapsodos.
Why you may ask? You can call me a faggot (most foids like faggots with sharp jawlines nowadays tbh), but he is UltraChad and badassery incarnated, the dude literally doesnt have any physical flaw;
  • he's tall (6'2)
  • If you ask me Its also because Crisis Core was one of the first games ive ever played and Genesis was also my favorite character (as you can see from my profile pic bruh) just after Zack.
Not to mention hes a constant reminder of what my Chadself could of been, since I honestly look like the truecel version of him, lacking height and frame ofc.

6e06860354745392a9969a68bcb39530
Balrog Vega Street Fighters

I'd want to be this guy tbh

I wanna be DIO so I can be immortal, a vampire, fuck bitches for hundreds of years because I am immortal blonde Gigachad, and have Za Warudo

I wanna be DIO so I can be immortal, a vampire, fuck bitches for hundreds of years because I am immortal blonde Gigachad, and have Za Warudo
I wanna be Jotaro so I can BTFO Dio

View attachment 177210
Genesis Rhapsodos.
  • he's tall (6'2)

I would either be Light Yagami or Sosuke Aizen.

Do you get their upbringing too?

Arkantos (hero)
Unit information
First appearance
Age of Mythology
Type
Hero (Age of Mythology)|Hero
Statistics
Hit points
1.5 HP/second regeneration
Speed
Line of sight
Resists
Hack (50%)
Pierce (50%)
Crush (99%)
Pop. use
Rate of fire
Whirlwind Attack
12 seconds
Aoe3 icon melee
Melee attack

Damage
Hack (9)
Multipliers
Myth Units (7)
Set Animals (3)
Aoe3 unit type siege
Siege attack

Damage
Whirlwind Attack
Hack (10)
Multipliers
Myth Units (20%)

Any black guy from JabComix.

Any black guy from JabComix.
BBC theory at its finest

Also i restricted the powers in the OP to make it more fair (otherwise i could just choose to be the chad Beyonder and wreak havoc around the multiverse rofl) but yeah include them if you want anyway

Dr. Manhattan.
Doctor Manhattan

So I can totally manipulate prime JBs to love and have sex with me, also just don't be human theory.

BBC theory at its finest

Also i restricted the powers in the OP to make it more fair (otherwise i could just choose to be the chad Beyonder and wreak havoc around the multiverse rofl) but yeah include them if you want anyway

The JabComix people don't have powers, so I think I'm good.

There is this cool anime character named Adolf Hitler

Can I ask god to just let me be Garfield or something?

Well i didnt specify which species but yeah it only has to be a male char
then I want to be garfield because I can be a talking cat who just NEETs all day and eats lasagna and smokes

The Lucky Charms leprechaun

The protagonist of the last Wolfstein game is the Chadest character I can think of. I could pick some young pretty boy character, who would be more appropriate to fuck teens, but I can't think of any who's that much gl.

An avg 8/10 white male

Geralt of Rivia comes to mind as my first pick.

Ozymandias from Watchmen, IQmaxxxed GigaChad.