Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What causes people to be incels the most?

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
I just want your opinion.

Personality teehee

being disgustingly ugly

Inferior genes and not being a neurotypical (normie)

Social inhibition

Being a curry in the west.

Police state strategies for divide and conquer.

They segragate us at school in multicult envieongments so that there is no tart to go arouns and then when eveyone is let out to work, you dont get any or you get stiuck in a warehouse or call centre or unemployed.

They system draws all the tight tart into areas they can control and separate. just the other day I was in Heathrow and everyone was female, 50+ checkin assistants. All the men are in security, taxi driving, couriers etc etc. Divide and conquer.

Females are conditions to like nice workig environments and risen up so that we in our crap jobs look pathetic.

Empowering women means men are out of power and women are not attracted to them.

Power is a force of sttraction. All the first get excited when the managing director comes in and look at you with scorn when you come in with your rags and overalls. They pay nothing so you cant go ;to clubs and engineer it so you cant find friends to go out hunt tart with.

In short the system is riggged.

If we lived in a caring world, each person would be taken care of, ugly people woulf be suduaded from breeding and no one would be excluded. Ugly poeple would meet ugly people and the worlrd would rejoice and party as they put their ugly faces together.

The corporate elite want men to give up on mandom and become little sissy girls and transvestites. They are littery engineering our isolation and conditioning us to accept being unuchs and miserable sods.

Once were are noncified we are easy pray to laugh at, shake our trees and get a cocaine rush as we dry, have sex in front of us, dash their wedding ring in front of us like it will make their anal probing or your femdomass nicer, and promade their children in front of you and then scorn you for being peodophiles.

I hope that answeres the question in one or two words.

Oh yes, the internet. DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

You used to be able to search for girsl, white, fit aged 20-30 etc. Facebook slocked all that up. you cant search for anything like that now. Girls wanted to meet boys and men. They want it just as much. The police state created facebook to stop all that. The internet is a major cause of incel because it no longer allows boys to meet girls. It discrupsts their evil regime. The girls they hold in corporate holding cells might esacpe and live freely with FREE PEOPLE LIKE ME. Leave the evil corporate multicult lowest common denominator world behind. They cant have that. The world and intenet is now all under lock and key.

See my comic - THE INTERNET HAS BEEN MURDERED.

Galumph002

Last edited:
Religion and Cultural values.

In this case it's a good thing because the girls I like tend to be virgins or not sluts.

Even if I am a virgin, oh well.

Being ugly in a world that values beauty.

A lot of factors. Looks aside, personality, social traits, demographic, upbringing, the list goes on.

Being insane? Does that count?

When you meet a nice girl and invite them back to Broadmoor after your day release?

usual bullying at a younger age + no positive reinforcement and bad looks.

just a bad set of cards to play with. No chance of re-shuffle, so I am stuck with them.

Looks plain and simple

Various factors: face and height, imcompotent or unloving parents, bullying, ultra high inhibition, ultra low confindence,bad social skills, autism. Usually a combination of multiple of these factors

Looking weird. Not conventionally ugly but unusual and non-human looking. People avoid that shit like the plague.

Sexual liberation. 60% of men who ever lived did not get to reproduce, but regulation of female sexuality mitigated this to a large extent. Now that those restrictions are gone, inceldom once again became rampant. And there's not one single thing that could cause it either. Being the wrong race, wrong face, wrong height, wrong hair, wrong brain chemistry(not NT) and a seemingly never-ending list of other factors can result in a man being incel.

Various factors: face and height, imcompotent or unloving parents, bullying, ultra high inhibition, ultra low confindence,bad social skills, autism. Usually a combination of multiple of these factors

Physical ugliness and/or neuroticism

Ultimately it comes down to genetics

Lacking of masculinity traits, like height,frame,skull,lower third

I have to say skull size is huge, I have all three of the 4 things I listed but my skull size is just shit, about 23inches, it doesn't look that bad but I can't imagine taking a pic next to someone with a much bigger skull. Skull mog is the most brutal mog tbh no debate

either being too ugly or not being nt enough (bad social skills)

sometimes it can come down to petty shit like height too though