Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What causes a bloated face?

TripleCel

TripleCel

Recruit
★★★
What determines if you have chubby cheeks or not? tbh doesn't seem like lack of cheekbones (or lack or cheekbone protrusion) because usually the problem with these types of faces is that the cheeks don't get slimmer towards the bottom point of your face (lower jaw), and instead give a more O shaped face instead of V shaped.

It's literally over for bloatedcels, anyone know what can be done to improve this?

Bloatfaces having sex.

Causes are not important. Solutions are:

1. Low body-fat percentage
2. Surgery

It's a combination of shit diet and shit genetics. You either need to lower sodium intake and/or get buccal fat removal. The buccal fat pads are in the lower part of your face and can be specifically targeted for removal, while the upper pads (malar) are a much more difficult beast to combat. There are still options, but otherwise it's over.

Buccal fat removal and/or jaw implants.

Dying in a lake.

Can just be genetics in which case you're fucked without surgery

Sodium intake can cause water retention

Too many carbs can cause overspill of fluid retention

Just take dandelion root extract to drop water.

TripleCel said:
What determines if you have chubby cheeks or not? tbh doesn't seem like lack of cheekbones (or lack or cheekbone protrusion) because usually the problem with these types of faces is that the cheeks don't get slimmer towards the bottom point of your face (lower jaw), and instead give a more O shaped face instead of V shaped.

It's literally over for bloatedcels, anyone know what can be done to improve this?

poor facial fat distribution, weak cheekbones, narrow jaw. usually if ur bone structure is strong enough and ur body fat is low you will not be a bloatcel.

thanks for the help boys, It's most likely genetic although my face shape seemed to change in the last couple of years and I think there might also be another factor causing my face to look so retarded. Other than watermaxing for minimal water retention and lowering my carb and sodium intake, is there anything else I can do you improve my fat face? (and no it's not a body fat % issue because my face is still bloated even at very low BF). what surgeries ACTUALLY work or have a chance at making a difference?

It's the worst trait to have. My face is all cheeks

You’re talking about zygos. It’s your genes, man.

Frameceljeff said:
Just take dandelion root extract to drop water.

Where can I get this? any important details on use or anything?

KV3 said:
Where can I get this? any important details on use or anything?

Amazon should be cheap

Bloated face is meme

Either u are fat or u have receeded bones

hehe xd said:
ack of cheekbones (or lack or cheekbone protrusion) because usually the problem with these types of faces is that the cheeks don't get slimmer towards the bottom point of your face (lower jaw), and instead give a more O shaped face instead of V shaped.

YOu can have recessed bones and flat cheeks. It's to do with buccal fat distribution

It's just like how there are girls that store all of their fat in their belly and waist and then Stacy stores all of her fat in her tits and ass. Garbage fat distribution.

if u have recessed bones and flat cheeks with no maxilla you will look like skeletonlordx and not in a good way, literally from the side my face is just a fucking line (like the lefort 3 girl)

Recessed fucking facial bones chad has protrusive bones even when hes a fat fuck