Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What cars do soycucks/numales drive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Any of you have an idea that what cars do soycucks and numales drive? Name some examples from your experience.

I will start, a Volkswagen Golf.

Hey, VW Golf is a quite nice car compared to other small cars. Pretty sure not only Soycucks would drive them.

Even the soys can drive when I can’t. I can’t put up with this shit anymore.

@LastGerman

Hey, VW Golf is a quite nice car compared to other small cars.
I am just naming an example. Tbh they do look nice, however it also perfectly embody the nature of a soycuck, non aggressive and peaceful.

Driving small cars just means you are broke or have no other option.

Most cucks will drive cars like tesla becuase it is good for the environment. and elon musk and shit
Chads drive Benz BMW etc etc

Driving small cars just means you are broke or have no other option.

Most cucks will drive cars like tesla becuase it is good for the environment. and elon musk and shit
Chads drive Benz BMW etc etc
Tesla is too expensive tbh, the base price for a Model S is already topping more than 100K CAD. They would be driving a Model 3 or a Nissan Leaf more realistically.

Tesla is too expensive tbh, the base price for a Model S is already topping more than 100K CAD. They would be driving a Model 3 or a Nissan Leaf more realistically.
Most soys are in stem. To them tesla is the luxury car of their dreams

Any ideas other Teslas?
Its very hard to tell based off anything that is not luxury. When you can afford luxury that is when you have the financial freedom of choice to express yourself truly. When you are broke you just buy what ever the fuck fits you financial or situational narrative.

Its very hard to tell based off anything that is not luxury. When you can afford luxury that is when you have the financial freedom of choice to express yourself truly. When you are broke you just buy what ever the fuck fits you financial or situational narrative.
They could be donating massively to onlyfans holes or "muh oppressed black ppl", things can change.

Any ideas other Teslas?
Japanese cars in general. Toyota, Daihatsu, Nissan. Of course mainly small cars since big cars consume more and are less environmentally friendly. Chads usually drive german or US cars.

Japanese cars in general. Toyota, Daihatsu, Nissan. Of course mainly small cars since big cars consume more and are less environmentally friendly. Chads usually drive german or US cars.
this essetially

Most importantly those cars are not going to be 6 cylinders or more. They will only stick to 4 cyl fart cans.

Fuark very few cars are manual.
Not the older ones (at least not in europe) but the newer cars are, you're right. The sport cars that are made nowadays are just made for faggs who want to show off.

Not the older ones (at least not in europe) but the newer cars are, you're right. The sport cars that are made nowadays are just made for faggs who want to show off.
Another good indicator is the engine size and # of cylinders. Most soys won't get past 4 cylinders, let alone a V8.

Another good indicator is the engine size and # of cylinders. Most soys won't get past 4 cylinders, let alone a V8.
Doesn't matter imo. You're still a poser if it's automatic.

Giphy 2

Doesn't matter imo. You're still a poser if it's automatic.

View attachment 334071

Manual transmissions will be phased out soon, BRUTAL
Automatic transmission is much more comfortable to drive. Is this really a soy opinion to say that in the future actually all cars should have automatic transmissions and fuel cell electric? Gasoline is too expensive nowadays, which is the only reason why such vehicles are still being produced. Nowadays, a low wage earner can hardly afford a car, and if so, then only a shoddy old small ass car. Look at the streets from the 70s. You notice that it was much more common to drive new cars.

Manual transmissions will be phased out soon, BRUTAL
It's over for shiftingcels
Automatic transmission is much more comfortable to drive. Is this really a soy opinion to say that in the future actually all cars should have automatic transmissions and fuel cell electric? Gasoline is too expensive nowadays, which is the only reason why such vehicles are still being produced. Nowadays, a low wage earner can hardly afford a car, and if so, then only a shoddy old small ass car. Look at the streets from the 70s. You notice that it was much more common to drive new cars.
I'm aware that sooner or later cars will be electric and the few ones who still drive with a burning engine are the ones who can afford it and that's pure suiFUEL for me because I'm a poorcel. So I enjoy it as long as I can and I don't mind driving an old car, I even prefer the older ones, they are much cooler/prettier in terms of design and with no bullshit like magnet doors and computers and whatsoever. I live in a pretty rich country so it's not uncommon to see new cars but yeah these cars are way overpriced.

Last edited:
Teslas, Prius, and those crossover suvs which can’t really go off road.

If I ever buy a car it will be a black BMW like this one:

elliot-bmw_2921206c.jpg

I'd put on some 80's pop tunes while hanging out at the beach and contemplating life.

Any of you have an idea that what cars do soycucks and numales drive? Name some examples from your experience.

I will start, a Volkswagen Golf.
Shit like Kias, foid tier cars like mazda 3s and camrys
Jeeps too :soy:

Smart cars, Priuses, Teslas, compact KIAs.