Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what careers incel's should avoid?

flipcel

flipcel

AVIcel
★★★
As the title suggests, what sort of job would you avoid as an ugly male? I think something that would involve with going out and talking to a lot of people would be hellish like manager or journalist.

Come On Please GIF by NBA

Sales, you have to persuade others to part with their money. If you can’t persuade foids to fuck you would probably be bad at sales

anything that's too social / depends on looks

sales, realty, human resources, police, etc

topless waiter

Anything which requires too much communicating with people.

Acting, modeling, newscasting, espionage, and, of course, stripping/prostitution.

You've got to have thick skin to be a police officer, they take so much abuse. I understand why some of them end up shooting nikkas.

All of them, leech of the govt and neet

You've got to have thick skin to be a police officer, they take so much abuse. I understand why some of them end up shooting nikkas.
That's what the psychoanalytic battery is supposed to select out, but the only thing needed to become a cop is an authoritarian profile and enough intelligence to understand orders but not question then. Some clever and evil fucks decades ago learned that if you want to use a small portion of the populace to control the other, much larger portion, then you can't have people who are too empathic, intelligent, and moral to do so.

Retail, fast food, office work. Any jobs you need to interact with people and see couples on a daily basis. The amount of suifuel in your life will rocket quickly. We need a job that we can do our own thing without being bothered.

Slave masters do not wageslave .

Disney (DIS) Monday morning.

Stock Market Stocks GIF by MOODMAN

In the USA, maybe. In the UK most of the police just go around arresting or accosting people for saying mean words, etc. If people don't have thin enough skin, they usually wouldn't suit the job

no pussy no work

Cashier. Saw a fatcel subhuman working as a cashier once and I felt for him. Poor guy It never began for him. You are going to have a nice time as cashier only if you are a low-tier becky or a stacy foid.

Some sort of bollocks jobs such as marketing or HR

in person jobs. remote is fine. But avoid in person boyo. Too risky, too awkward. Too much pain

Anything that involves getting to interact with people who mog you. Although I don't mind working with fellow subhumans who have 4/10 face:feelsautistic:

Any career which makes you deal with many people

Basically working in a group.