Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What careers are you people in? What are your life stories?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43367
  • Start date
I don't have enough knowledge to answer those questions.
Fair enough. I'll give you the answer, it's "Yes". Indian doctors who are trained by Western doctors are better, and those who are not are (usually) inferior.
All I have in my life is my test taking abilities and little else.
That's bad. It needs to change quickly.

Well said. This is why I'm berating him a bit. Most middle-upper class mainlander curries don't know the full experience or meaning of "family trauma".
My family loved me man, both my maternal and paternal sides.

Sorry that your family hurt you.

Yeeah. Family "love" is the source of your blindness at the moment.
Well, thank you if you meant it, but no apology is needed. Indian-Americans and mainlanders are almost different species. Just ironing out the kinks for you since you just came. :feelsokman:

Get a young gf in college if you don't want to end up a betabuxx for used up hoe. That's my only advice
That's why I go to my shitty college everyday in hopes that one day this day will come :cryfeels:

Also, it's not just about family. It's about not having a clue what real torture and "social trauma" is, for you mainlanders. But - nothing I say to you here is meant to deter you from learning about it, or to spite you, on the contrary, it's meant to blackpill you to a wider reality outside the "Indian" one.

Also, it's not just about family. It's about not having a clue what real torture and "social trauma" is, for you mainlanders. But - nothing I say to you here is meant to deter you from learning about it, or to spite you, on the contrary, it's meant to blackpill you to a wider reality outside the "Indian" one.
Yeah, I guess.

That's why I go to my shitty college everyday in hopes that one day this day will come :cryfeels:
@Invincible1999 this is what a curry youngcel would sound like ^

Looksmax socialmaxx ntmaxx approachmaxx

[UWSL][UWSL]I am a neet for 15 years and to this day I have not finished school.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I am a neet for 15 years and to this day I have not finished school.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
It's almost worthless today. I stopped at a Masters. No point in trying more the cost outweighs the benefit.

Nigger he is asking if you're gymmaxxed or not
[UWSL]Yes but the main point - He needs to learn that hes working in an inferior medical system with (mostly) inferior doctors. Thats the most important thing I want him to accept/admit at the moment. That's his blackpill. [/UWSL]

@Invincible1999 - you really picked an interesting name for an Incel.

Last edited:
[UWSL]Yes but the main point - He needs to learn that hes working in an inferior medical system with (mostly) inferior doctors. Thats the most important thing I want him to accept/admit at the moment. That's his blackpill. [/UWSL]

@Invincible1999 - you really picked an interesting name for an Incel.
Your real name is Ajay right? Basically meaning Invincible.
My real name is Aniruddha. It also means Invincible

:feelsgah::feelsstudy::feelskek:
No my dear Delhi-ite. My real name is not Ajay.

My point here is - We[UWSL] don't pick our names in birth, so one can be excused for having a name that doesn't correspond to his reality, because your Hindu BengaliBolly parents chose it. [/UWSL][UWSL]But we DO have a choice here on .is. And sticking with "Invincible" is cringe in my opinion. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Man, real pictures and real names. You're an interesting lad. :worryfeels:[/UWSL]

Blue collar job, just graduated hs

Sorry doesn't compute for Mainlanders.

Blue collar job, just graduated hs
Mainlanders who are middle or upper middle class don't know what blue collared jobs are. Neither do most bIndian-Americans for that matter. I worked two seperate blue-collared jobs.

Yeah. That is why I don’t like mainland Indians they think they are superior to others. But the thing is that it is not the case. This fucking society gives a tag like if are an engineer or doctor and earn Rs 3/4 lakhs per month and being compared to a business man who earns 10/12 lakhs per month will be looked down upon. Some people study just to get that tag and so that they and their parents could brag about it. Which is just idiotic in my sense. He said me I won’t clear Civil service exam I will fucking show this degenerate who is academically privileged. :feelsaww::feelsrope:
big truth tbh. Even in USA many curries have this low IQ mindset. They respect doctors(earn 200-300k) over a businessman earning 500k/yr. Value status over money more so than other races.
The curry argumentation in this thread was very interesting and entertaining to read. Arguing over degrees, education, test scores and whatnot.
true tbh. Mainland curries are even more into test bullshit than us in the foreign lands.

big truth tbh. Even in USA many curries have this low IQ mindset. They respect doctors(earn 200-300k) over a businessman earning 500k/yr. Value status over money more so than other races.
:lul: same everywhere

SUPER SENIOR UNDERGRAD COLLEGE STUDENT LOL:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: