Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What careers are you people in? What are your life stories?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43367
  • Start date
@Invincible1999 -

Two questions:

Do you accept that a lot of doctors in India (and all over the world in fact) may have inadvertently killed people with their mismanagement and overreacting to Covid due to the fact they are NPCs controlled by the Western Liberal media ?

Do you accept it ?

Second question:
Do you know that some Millennials and especially Gen Zs from India who come to practice in the U.S. realize how bad they are in the Hospital and ICU setting, even compared Blacks and Latinos?

Now there are of course a few exceptions, some hot shots exist. But they certainly ain't know curry Incels. Hot shots in the Hospital setting are usually tall and good looking.

Average curry manlet NEETcuck thinking he'll marry a good looking toilet because he's a surgeon JFFUCKINGL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Did this chap just post a photo of himself as his avi?

Yeah he's super Indian. I'm not sure if he knows what site this is. :feelsgah:

Knowledge of everything. I am an incel myself.
Hmm. I'm not sure yet.:feelswhere:

Tell me, what makes you an Incel?

And don't say that girls in MBBS are not liking you atm. It's gotta be something more than that.

@Invincible1999 -

Two questions:

Do you accept that a lot of doctors in India (and all over the world in fact) may have inadvertently killed people with their mismanagement and overreacting to Covid due to the fact they are NPCs controlled by the Western Liberal media ?

Do you accept it ?

Second question:
Do you know that some Millennials and especially Gen Zs from India who come to practice in the U.S. realize how bad they are in the Hospital and ICU setting, even compared Blacks and Latinos?

Now there are of course a few exceptions, some hot shots exist. But they certainly ain't know curry Incels. Hot shots in the Hospital setting are usually tall and good looking.
You are right on both points.
Test taking skills matter in India, practical knowledge isn't required too much.

Hmm. I'm not sure yet.:feelswhere:

Tell me, what makes you an Incel?

And don't say that girls in MBBS are not liking you atm. It's gotta be something more than that.
I am autistic and have a speaking disability.

It depends upon the hospital, however, if you have good practical skills or not.

@Invincible1999 -

Two questions:

Do you accept it ?

Second question:

Did this chap just post a photo of himself as his avi?

Yeah he's super Indian. I'm not sure if he knows what site this is. :feelsgah:
@Invincible1999 -

Two questions:

Do you accept it ?

Second question:

However career potential in the medical field is limited first and foremost by your test taking skills, practical knowledge is a secondary factor.

I fit well in this sector with my particular set of abilities.

By the way, you know this is a load of bullshit even in the West, so can you imagine how it is in Mainland curry?
How is anything that I said bullshit?
I speak the truth.

Don't worry. He's a mainland pajeet and this is how they talk. He thinks he is being nice. Lots of test-taking skills, but they have zero experience in anything else. I just tore him a new one while giving him advice.
Yeah. That is why I don’t like mainland Indians they think they are superior to others. But the thing is that it is not the case. This fucking society gives a tag like if are an engineer or doctor and earn Rs 3/4 lakhs per month and being compared to a business man who earns 10/12 lakhs per month will be looked down upon. Some people study just to get that tag and so that they and their parents could brag about it. Which is just idiotic in my sense. He said me I won’t clear Civil service exam I will fucking show this degenerate who is academically privileged. :feelsaww::feelsrope:

I’m a professional neet

I don't want to give too many details, but my work is basically bullshit funded by taxes.
I want to become a government drone because I have no aspirations to thrive since I am not going to need the extra income to support any family anyway, so...

Yeah. That is why I don’t like mainland Indians they think they are superior to others. But the thing is that it is not the case. This fucking society gives a tag like if are an engineer or doctor and earn Rs 3/4 lakhs per month and being compared to a business man who earns 10/12 lakhs per month will be looked down upon. Some people study just to get that tag and so that they and their parents could brag about it. Which is just idiotic in my sense. He said me I won’t clear Civil service exam I will fucking show this degenerate who is academically privileged. :feelsaww::feelsrope:
I am a Bengali from Tripura, not a mainlander.

Tomar dehota kaalo, tai tumi bujjcho na

You are right on both points.
Test taking skills matter in India, practical knowledge isn't required too much.
So will you admit that's one reason why it is and always will be inferior to the West in medical practice? Will you go even further and admit that the surgeons in India who become good at their job were trained (directly or indirectly) by Western ethics in medical practice ?

Think about my questions before you answer. These are not light-heartes questions.

Spoiler: You are being blackpill tested at this very moment.

So will you admit that's one reason why it is and always will be inferior to the West in medical practice? Will you go even further and admit that the surgeons in India who become good at their job were trained (directly or indirectly) by Western ethics in medical practice ?

Think about my questions before you answer. These are not light-heartes questions.

Spoiler: You are being blackpill tested at this very moment.
I don't have enough knowledge to answer those questions.

All I have in my life is my test taking abilities and little else.

I am autistic.
I want a description of face, height, weight, this type of thing. I reject autism outright, it's too scientifically weak and hard for me to know to what level you are "impaired" without seeing you interact. Therefore your autism is a moot point here. You are in MBBS and that tells me it's not Rainman level.
and have a speaking disability.
Explain more. How so, what is the medical name for the condition "speaking ability".

How is anything that I said bullshit?
You receive praise for good grades, you recieve praise and are loved by your mommyji and family, and possibly some girls and boys in your programs, yes? Therefore, your pride level is high, it shows in your comments about your MBBS stuff and not coming into this site beaten and broken (which is how most Incels express their reality). Yet, you are here on Incels.is, which indicates you know that you have some problem vaguely.

Therefore, everything you say is bullshit because you don't really know yourself yet. Stay on the site, make more comments, you'll learn. :feelsokman:
I speak the truth.
Not yet, you don't. But if you stay, you might one day. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
I am a Bengali from Tripura, not a mainlander.
You are! You must understand. You're currently being exposed to a world experience that you can never understand because you are limited to the "Indian-culture" at this point. Bengali is "Indian cultural psychology". Therefore, for all intense in purposes you are "CURRY MAINLANDER" to Westerners.

I want a description of face, height, weight, this type of thing. I reject autism outright, it's too scientifically weak and hard for me to know to what level you are "impaired" without seeing you interact. Therefore your autism is a moot point here. You are in MBBS and that tells me it's not Rainman level.

Explain more. How so, what is the medical name for the condition "speaking ability".
Autism is not a physical condition, so knowing my physical stats isn't going to help you in the slightest.
It is a psychological condition.
My mother has severe mental illness which developed in ninth grade, I had to continue my studies all the while taking care of her when I was in my coaching centres in Delhi for 2 years in class 11 and 12. I got full scholarship for coaching because I topped the test in class 10.

I received love for my academic ability, girls don't care for academic ability at all, but family cares a lot.

I have a severe stutter, which makes it almost impossible for me to speak in social situations.

Autism is not a physical condition, so knowing my physical stats isn't going to help you in the slightest.
It is a psychological condition.
My mother has severe mental illness which developed in ninth grade, I had to continue my studies all the while taking care of her when I was in my coaching centres in Delhi for 2 years in class 11 and 12. I got full scholarship for coaching because I topped the test in class 10.
NO ! NO ! NO! You didn't understand my question. You are on an Incel website. Are you ugly? Are you very fat? Are you very short? By comparison to the "beauty standards" of today? That is the question. I know what autism is or is not.

I received love for my academic ability, girls family cares a lot.
Yes. And - your pride is high as a result.
I have a severe stutter, which makes it almost impossible for me to speak in social situations.
Acceptable as an Incel trait. (one) This is one test you are failing so far.

Last edited:
NO ! NO ! NO! You didn't understand my question. You are on an Incel website. Are you ugly? Are you very fat? Are you very short? By comparison to the "beauty standards" of today? That is the question. I know what autism is or is not.

Yes. And - your pride is high as a result.

Acceptable as an Incel trait. (one) You are 1/5 so far. This is one test you are failing so far.
I am very average in my physical stats.

Get a young gf in college if you don't want to end up a betabuxx for used up hoe. That's my only advice

Bengali, not Hindi
The wire bunk

@Misogynist Curry 卐 @Zer0/∞ @Currycel69_ @ragequiter @Currymanlet @Currychan @curry_subhuman @Caesercel

He's in the 50 percentile for physical stats. :feelswhere:
Wtf does that mean is that a useless subject in mbbs

50 percentile in physical stats
I have no idea what this means. Indians always unable to answer a direct question.

So you're not ugly, and you are not fat and you are not short, correct ?

Get a young gf in college if you don't want to end up a betabuxx for used up hoe. That's my only advice.
He's in his MBBS and on .is. Time for him to make a decision.

I have no idea what this means. Indians always unable to answer a direct question.

So you're not ugly, and you are not fat and you are not short, correct ?
I am 5 feet six, I am not fat or ugly.

I reject autism outright, it's too scientifically weak and hard for me to know to what level you are "impaired" without seeing you interact. Therefore your autism is a moot point here.
Ironic given ur one of the biggest autists here jfl

I am 5 feet six, I am not fat or ugly.
Fair enough. 2 traits. I guess if your stuttering is severe enough and you are short, then your Inkwel. But I still am not sure. The positive reinforcement you've received is high.

Last edited:
Fair enough. 2 traits. I guess if your stuttering is severe enough and you are short, then your Inkwel.
says he is not ugly, his looks has definitely helped him in life by providing him positive reinforcement.

The curry argumentation in this thread was very interesting and entertaining to read. Arguing over degrees, education, test scores and whatnot.

Last edited:
says he is not ugly, his looks has definitely helped him in life by providing him positive reinforcement.
Well said. This is why I'm berating him a bit. Most middle-upper class mainlander curries don't know the full experience or meaning of "family trauma".