Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What careers are you people in? What are your life stories?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43367
  • Start date
Deleted member 43367

Deleted member 43367

Self-banned
-
30% selfie avi
I am a final year medical student(MBBS) in Delhi, Maulana Azad Medical College.

Am schizoid-autistic and short. Spent my entire life studying and competing. Zero social skills and a very bad stutter. Want to become a surgeon in the future. Am 22 years old

How old are you people? And how did you get here?

Stem max cuck keep working to finance me and my family :lul:

Stem max cuck keep working to finance me and my family :lul:
I am in India so I don't think I will be financing you.
What is your life story? How did you end up here?

I am in India so I don't think I will be financing you.
What is your life story? How did you end up here?
I am a Jewish collegecel living in NYC. I was born 5’4.
Nothing more needs to be said

Very low paid job despite having a college degree because i'm 5'5''

Just dox yourself bro

JBC is the law.

JBC is the law.
Lol, no. It is very hard and competitive in India.

I had to score in the top 99.9 to 99.99 percentiles throughout my childhood to have a decent chance at living a life. Most Indians suffer.

I don’t want a career, I just quit a wageslave job :feelsdevil: the only thing that interests me anymore is music. And the possibility of me pursuing that is virtually nonexistent

I will kick back and relax till its ovER
Don't you think you will find fulfillment in life in hard work and perseverance rather than giving up?

If I could work hard enough to meet my goals I would be satisfied and fulfilled. For this life though I’ve decided I will rather give up :feelsjuice:

There are people out there that can do what I want to do, but better. I am not needed. I have finally accepted this year I will amount to nothing, and leave this world with no accomplishment. That is fine by me.
What are the lofty goals that you had which could not be fulfilled?

I don't have a job, but I started law school this year. I Will become a lawyer one day.

My history? I am a KHHV, socially awkward, Catholic in a society that don't follow Catholicism devoutly, average looks at best... So I am here :panties:

I don't have a job, but I started law school this year. I Will become a lawyer one day.

My history? I am a KHHV, socially awkward, Catholic in a society that don't follow Catholicism devoutly, average looks at best... So I am here :panties:
That's great!

And I am 18 years old. Didn't see before that you asked our age.
You have a good life in front of you.
Just keep working hard.
Don't let envy and jealousy consume you.

Is that you in your profile photo?

I'm an independent contractor for Lidl,delivering dried fruit and similar stuff to them.

I am...Intellau Henry Celistic, a male from Minneapolis, Minnesota. When I was a young child, I realized that I wanted to study Microbiology:

1 Filo

1 Filo1

1 Filo2

1 Filo3

Bhai. Completed B.Com preparing for Civil Service same age as yours. If I am unable to clear will kill myself and get out of this pain and misery. I think your shouldn’t be here. We all are nihilist and have gave up on life. And you are pursuing MBBS.

Last edited:
I'm an independent contractor for Lidl,delivering dried fruit and similar stuff to them.
so trucking?it seems like a comfy job.

Am schizoid-autistic and short. Spent my entire life studying and competing. Zero social skills and a very bad stutter. Want to become a surgeon in the future. Am 22 years old

i am a neet?how did i end up here?i am ugly and short.

Spent my entire life studying and competing. Zero social skills and a very bad stutter. Want to become a surgeon in the future.
Average curry manlet NEETcuck thinking he'll marry a good looking toilet because he's a surgeon JFFUCKINGL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Minimum wage job, my mom wants me to wageslave.

Far better than rotting in his room
True. But thinking you'll get fesikh to krempi because you are a doctor or engineer is bluepilled cuckoldry :feelskek: a lot of curries think their IIT packages are enough to make a toilet wet for them:feelskek: no wonder thugmaxxed prisoners get letters by toilets about how attractive and badass they are and we harmless incels rot and toilets definitely get turned on when a school shooting is going on:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

True. But thinking you'll get fesikh to krempi because you are a doctor or engineer is bluepilled cuckoldry :feelskek: a lot of curries think their IIT packages are enough to make a toilet wet for them:feelskek: no wonder thugmaxxed prisoners get letters by toilets about how attractive and badass they are and we harmless incels rot and toilets definitely get turned on when a school shooting is going on:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
women don’t get wet for high paying job like doctor , however they are attract by the social status and will open their legs for that

Like you said , if by being the doctor some guy hope to make women sexually attracted to them they’re bluepill idiot

By being a doctor, some women are going to flock to you but it will certainly not be out of lust , they will just be there for cash and status

As long as he realized that , he’ll be fine