Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Can You Learn From Zyzz?

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Life may appear grim for some in today's world, with shattered mental and physical states. But what can be done? The absence of a strong movement to follow and the state of politics paint a bleak future. It all boils down to a battle within oneself, a struggle that determines whether you sink or rise.

You have the choice to indulge in hedonism or strive for a political victory, but ultimately, it rests on your shoulders. This is where inspiration and modern role models come into play. That's why I want to highlight Aziz Serguéyevich Shavershian, better known as "Zyzz," as an example of a role model worth considering.

Many perceive Zyzz as a drug addict who used steroids and spent most of his time partying, with a community of incels spamming edits of him. But the truth is, Zyzz represents a unique fusion of a cautionary tale and a source of inspiration. He can be seen as both a warning and a symbol of motivation, which is how his admirers often view him.

B5807231 7926 4f8c a335 a7b773dc1d35 680x393

Let me tell you, this man is the epitome of a true role model. What sets him apart is how he acknowledged his failures and imperfections later in life. It was in that moment, right before his untimely passing, that he fully embraced the inspirational side of his persona and left behind the negative aspects.

Zyzz made a significant impact in fitness circles by promoting the idea of uplifting others. It didn't matter if someone was overweight, weak, unattractive, or a nerd. He believed that everyone had the potential to succeed, and it was the community's responsibility to support and encourage one another on their journey. That's what makes him such an influential figure.

3a823ede e881 4578 b7b3 8dbb4f3db5d8 1115x263

Coming from a similar background, he dedicated his time to empowering others to feel comfortable in their quest for self-improvement. Regardless of their circumstances, Zyzz showed them that they could always make their lives a little bit better through their unwavering passion and clearly defined goals.

What sets Zyzz apart is his groundbreaking concept of aesthetics. He shattered the barriers that held people back from stepping into the gym, replacing intimidation with acceptance and a belief that they too could achieve their desired physique. It was a powerful message: the gym was not just for the towering giants, but for everyone.

Zyzz's impact on body aesthetics cannot be overstated. Many individuals sought to attain the same level of physical beauty that he embodied. We can attribute part of his legendary status to his untimely passing, which immortalized him as a myth, dying at the peak of his youth. It's reminiscent of how youthful vigor is often associated with the fleeting nature of Fascism.

Critics and even natural bodybuilders recognize Zyzz's flaws, yet they cannot deny the immense inspiration he continues to evoke in countless individuals. Moreover, his legacy lives on through the tight-knit community he fostered. It's important to note that Zyzz achieved his remarkable physique naturally, and if he were still with us today, he would undoubtedly reflect on his past vices with regret.

As the wise Catherine Aird once said, "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." However, Zyzz defies this notion, as he exemplifies a unique synthesis of both inspiration and caution. He stands as a shining example of how one can inspire others while acknowledging personal flaws, leaving an enduring legacy that continues to impact lives today.

45746de1 7245 442e af43 bfd4665fb8d8 300x228

When all is said and done, we can choose to overlook Zyzz's flaws and vices because of the incredible inspiration he continues to provide and the positive communities that have emerged in his wake. Towards the end of his life, he recognized the importance of achieving a balance between mental and physical well-being. This realization adds an intriguing dimension to his story, as he tragically passed away during a phase where he had the potential to blossom into something even greater. Yet, his youthfulness and eternal myth-like status have continued to lift people up, even to this day.

As Zyzz himself used to say, he's not just a mere mortal but an attitude—an embodiment of a supportive and caring mindset that seeks personal growth and improvement. We all possess a bit of that attitude within us, and it is our duty to uplift and support one another through life's challenges. There is much more we can learn from Zyzz, as exemplified here:

"Don’t ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. I'd rather be a person that’s hated on."

— Zyzz

"My end goal is not to be some messed up freak, but rather to have a physique that can be looked at as art; streamlined, tapered, and universally appealing."

— Zyzz

"You got to listen to this, if your a fucking shredded sick cunt you can get away with anything bro." - Zyzz

"At the end of the day, I have respect for anyone who wants to make a change for themselves and start training and improving their body and health... The people that laugh at the overweight/obese people in the gym are a disgrace."

— Zyzz

"Fuck a mundane, predictable life working Monday to Friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."

—Zyzz

Discover your true passion and acknowledge that, regardless of your beliefs, there may be opposition and hate directed towards you for being an Incel. However, focus on your personal growth and strive to uplift others around you. Aim to become the kind of individual who, even in the face of adversity, receives compliments on their appearance and instills fear in their opponents. Embrace a mindset of Zyzz.

945cac75 7f52 4746 ab31 94818bff4b52 680x599

Zyzz was a great guy. He's the reason I tried gymmaxxing. Still get zero bitches. Still had plenty of women outright call me ugly, but nevertheless I still work out. Having a powerful physique, even as a sub 5, demands a greater level of respect. He understood what it's like. He was a skinny, shut in WoW addict. Greatest ascension of all time. Fly high, King :cryfeels:

Zyzz was a great guy. He's the reason I tried gymmaxxing. Still get zero bitches. Still had plenty of women outright call me ugly, but nevertheless I still work out. Having a powerful physique, even as a sub 5, demands a greater level of respect. He understood what it's like. He was a skinny, shut in WoW addict. Greatest ascension of all time. Fly high, King :cryfeels:

Beautiful

What I learned from Zyzz is that if you're tall and have a good face but you're scrawny, put some weight and hit the gym and you'll ascend. Sadly, this was never appliable for my case.

He was 6ft2. Hardly an ascension. Gymaxxing wouldn't have worked if he was a 5ft6 subhuman.

Fakecel (a trucel can never ascend through gymmaxxing, if you remember the subhumans feom hamzacord you will know what I am talkimg about).
But I liked him, the same way I liked aniki Billy.

He died too young it wouldve been interesting to see what career shift he was gona do since he realised he doesnt wana sell snake oil and unrealistic body image on fakestagram like every loser does

Life may appear grim for some in today's world, with shattered mental and physical states. But what can be done? The absence of a strong movement to follow and the state of politics paint a bleak future. It all boils down to a battle within oneself, a struggle that determines whether you sink or rise.

You have the choice to indulge in hedonism or strive for a political victory, but ultimately, it rests on your shoulders. This is where inspiration and modern role models come into play. That's why I want to highlight Aziz Serguéyevich Shavershian, better known as "Zyzz," as an example of a role model worth considering.

Many perceive Zyzz as a drug addict who used steroids and spent most of his time partying, with a community of incels spamming edits of him. But the truth is, Zyzz represents a unique fusion of a cautionary tale and a source of inspiration. He can be seen as both a warning and a symbol of motivation, which is how his admirers often view him.

View attachment 988102

Let me tell you, this man is the epitome of a true role model. What sets him apart is how he acknowledged his failures and imperfections later in life. It was in that moment, right before his untimely passing, that he fully embraced the inspirational side of his persona and left behind the negative aspects.

Zyzz made a significant impact in fitness circles by promoting the idea of uplifting others. It didn't matter if someone was overweight, weak, unattractive, or a nerd. He believed that everyone had the potential to succeed, and it was the community's responsibility to support and encourage one another on their journey. That's what makes him such an influential figure.

View attachment 988103

Coming from a similar background, he dedicated his time to empowering others to feel comfortable in their quest for self-improvement. Regardless of their circumstances, Zyzz showed them that they could always make their lives a little bit better through their unwavering passion and clearly defined goals.

What sets Zyzz apart is his groundbreaking concept of aesthetics. He shattered the barriers that held people back from stepping into the gym, replacing intimidation with acceptance and a belief that they too could achieve their desired physique. It was a powerful message: the gym was not just for the towering giants, but for everyone.

Zyzz's impact on body aesthetics cannot be overstated. Many individuals sought to attain the same level of physical beauty that he embodied. We can attribute part of his legendary status to his untimely passing, which immortalized him as a myth, dying at the peak of his youth. It's reminiscent of how youthful vigor is often associated with the fleeting nature of Fascism.

Critics and even natural bodybuilders recognize Zyzz's flaws, yet they cannot deny the immense inspiration he continues to evoke in countless individuals. Moreover, his legacy lives on through the tight-knit community he fostered. It's important to note that Zyzz achieved his remarkable physique naturally, and if he were still with us today, he would undoubtedly reflect on his past vices with regret.

As the wise Catherine Aird once said, "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." However, Zyzz defies this notion, as he exemplifies a unique synthesis of both inspiration and caution. He stands as a shining example of how one can inspire others while acknowledging personal flaws, leaving an enduring legacy that continues to impact lives today.

View attachment 988104

When all is said and done, we can choose to overlook Zyzz's flaws and vices because of the incredible inspiration he continues to provide and the positive communities that have emerged in his wake. Towards the end of his life, he recognized the importance of achieving a balance between mental and physical well-being. This realization adds an intriguing dimension to his story, as he tragically passed away during a phase where he had the potential to blossom into something even greater. Yet, his youthfulness and eternal myth-like status have continued to lift people up, even to this day.

As Zyzz himself used to say, he's not just a mere mortal but an attitude—an embodiment of a supportive and caring mindset that seeks personal growth and improvement. We all possess a bit of that attitude within us, and it is our duty to uplift and support one another through life's challenges. There is much more we can learn from Zyzz, as exemplified here:

Discover your true passion and acknowledge that, regardless of your beliefs, there may be opposition and hate directed towards you for being an Incel. However, focus on your personal growth and strive to uplift others around you. Aim to become the kind of individual who, even in the face of adversity, receives compliments on their appearance and instills fear in their opponents. Embrace a mindset of Zyzz.

View attachment 988114
Sounds like Zyzz learned the lesson of Master P’s song here just a bit too late. RIP homie.

View: https://youtu.be/ZXnx7eI9nOk?si=bm8qgm6taBG-Hpn7