Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What can you do outside as a subhuman autist?

U

uglysubhuman

Recruit
★★★
I feel a bit shitty about LDARing all day in my room while my body is perfectly healthy. Normalfags and my therapist keep saying to go outside, but what is there to do outside? I dislike hiking, it makes me all sweaty and exhausted. Eating out is alright but only takes 30 mins at most. I've tried arcade halls, museums, traveling etc but it's massive suifuel to see couples everywhere and boring to do alone. I don't have friends. What do?
Awf1sSG

Nothing if you're alone, really.

Escapismaxx with books, movies, or just anything with a good story at some park.

Go into random people’s backyards and spray paint their walls

whaaaat thats me.

I feel a bit shitty about LDARing all day in my room while my body is perfectly healthy. Normalfags and my therapist keep saying to go outside, but what is there to do outside? I dislike hiking, it makes me all sweaty and exhausted. Eating out is alright but only takes 30 mins at most. I've tried arcade halls, museums, traveling etc but it's massive suifuel to see couples everywhere and boring to do alone. I don't have friends. What do?
View attachment 484355
Where are you from?

Escapismaxx with books, movies, or just anything with a good story at some park.
This. Just escape into fantasy and wait for the end.

Go to a Sushi Bar and consoom.

dring beer in park at night

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll try it
No problem man; there are much better worlds than this one for you to be immersed in.

If I could give you a suggestion: read or watch the adaptions of Gulliver's travels, the many Jule Verne's novels, or the Count of Monte Cristo (this one also has a really well-received anime adaption of Gankutsuou if you do like anime). They are very long and yet entertaining to read/watch through.

Last edited:
Thats the fucking million dollar question.
Sometimes, i take long walks at night (to "liminal" places, if you know what i mean) and sometimes i go to book stores... but thats it. I tried to go to the gym, but getting hyper mogged is suifuel, and i just cant deal with perfect couples (chad/stacy). I used to read at the local library but there are many couples,, jb´s and foids in general too, so i get distracted all the time. Cant stop thinking about approaching because, arent they reading like me? Maybe we can talk about some readings, at least im good at that (im aspergers). But then i remember past experiences and desist. Its exhausting. Just cant focus. Specially when a foid approaches the philosophy section, i just want to approach and tell her about the books that the library has.... Im just retarded.
I cant go to most public places because everything is full of couples anyway. I like to go to big malls, but again.... couples all around.

I just dont fucking know

Normalfags and my therapist keep saying to go outside

Relatable. Sometimes i think that, from their point of view, im a plant and i should just lay down in a park and make photosynthesis or something like that. Why does nobody give specific suggestions?

I've tried arcade halls, museums, traveling etc but it's massive suifuel to see couples everywhere and boring to do alone.
That’s the problem! Try to go to a quiet place where nobody else is. There you can eat something nice or read something.