Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What can we do to stop wmaf couples from forming liasons?

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Captain
THese psychos need to stop making ER babies

They're selfish, they don't care who they harm as long as they're happy

We need more people opposing this highly dysgenic couples from paring offn

go ER on these couples. Do it enough times and eventually a stigma will be formed around this partnership. Fear is the best prevention
Why don't rice men do it tho? I have done it on a mild scale a few times in NSW

I met this guy at a gym who was an offspring of a WMAF couple his dad was german and moms korean poor fucker was 5’1 witha weird mongrel face and with a. White nasal voice dude was coping so hard with the gym and whenever i had talked to him his sociability was off even my autistic ass could tell he was pretty low inhibib with socializing

I met this guy at a gym who was an offspring of a WMAF couple his dad was german and moms korean poor fucker was 5’1 witha weird mongrel face and with a. White nasal voice dude was coping so hard with the gym and whenever i had talked to him his sociability was off even my autistic ass could tell he was pretty low inhibib with socializing
Wow aren't Germans and Koreans tall ? What's with this short offspring

@Made in Heaven
Blackpill them on how subhuman their children will be, how self loathing noodle whores are, and how resentful hapas at not having blue eyes
Screenshot 20240516 033731 TikTok
Screenshot 20240516 033655 TikTok
Screenshot 20240516 033559 TikTok

A lot of women don't understand how subhuman their kids will be.
It's funny how obsessed chink whores are with their kids having caucasion kids and so they run after european men, when unbeknownst to them, arab men would do a better job at giving their kids caucasion appearance since our genes are more dominant than europeans

Keep reminding the race traiting gook women that their son will look exactly like them. The biggest insult you can hurl at these women is that their genes will be the primary thing that passes on.

Last edited:
It's funny how obsessed chink whores are with their kids having caucasion kids and so they run after european men, when unbeknownst to them, arab men would do a better job at giving their kids caucasion appearance since our genes are more dominant than europeans
Man, your threads really opened my eyes to the half arab half asian pill. Imagine if gook women did some basic thinking about genes and woke up to this truth and pursued Arabs rather than whites. We would see more central asian looking dudes rather than ERs.

Last edited:
Europeans are more high trust looking
Arabs have a either low trust or medium trust pheno.
Also there are some of these couples in Australia I've seen

Keep reminding the race training gook women that their son will look exactly like them. The biggest insult you can hurl at these women is that their genes will be the primary thing that passes on.
Brutal

Man, your threads really opened my eyes to the half arab half asian pill. Imagine if gook women did some basic thinking about genes and woke up to this truth and pursued Arabs rather than whites. We would see more central asian looking dudes rather than ERs.
Yes there brain process is very simple and pathetically stupid. It doesn't help that they also think we look like Indians. But regardless, there are plenty of asian women who like arab guys. If anything I would say it's islam mostly preventing higher mixture between them.

They think more whiter genes = more caucasion looking kids.so they always want the blondes most Scandinavian men

The problem is Europeans have recessive genes, and that applies to everything, not just blue eyes or blonde hair, it applies to their eye nose and height as well.

So if a noodle whore wants her kids to have round eyes, thin noses and v-shaped jaw, they will more likely get them from arab caucasions.

It also doesnt help that many euroepeans naturally have slanted eyes due to evolving in a similar environment to Siberians

All of these are British yet you can see how their eyes are very chinky

Screenshot 20240702 021936 TikTok
Screenshot 20240701 231551 TikTok
Screenshot 20240224 192232 Instagram

Europeans are more high trust looking
Arabs have a either low trust or medium trust pheno.
It's not about high or low trust, it's about the genetic recombination. Arabs' caucasion features are more easily passed on onto a hapa offspring than a Europeans' caucasion features
Also there are some of these couples in Australia I've seen
Elaborate.

Yes there brain process is very simple and pathetically stupid. It doesn't help that they also think we look like Indians. But regardless, there are plenty of asian women who like arab guys. If anything I would say it's islam mostly preventing higher mixture between them.

They think more whiter genes = more caucasion looking kids.so they always want the blondes most Scandinavian men

The problem is Europeans have recessive genes, and that applies to everything, not just blue eyes or blonde hair, it applies to their eye nose and height as well.

So if a noodle whore wants her kids to have round eyes, thin noses and v-shaped jaw, they will more likely get them from arab caucasions.

It also doesnt help that many euroepeans naturally have slanted eyes due to evolving in a similar environment to Siberians

All of these are British yet you can see how their eyes are very chinky

View attachment 1235513View attachment 1235514View attachment 1235515
Gook women are extremely stupid. They genuinely think their monkey brain is extremely efficient and correct when it comes to deciding who the best mate is for their children. They think that their own genes have 0 input into how the child will look and that it's all dependent on the father. Tbh, it's just another foid habit of deflecting accountability and responsibility. That's what they always do. Also I've seen many central asian men who look less asian than the British dudes that you posted. Ricecel neoteny and Arab masculinity is a far better mix than high inhib whitecels with high inhib ricecels. There needs to be a dominant form of dimorphism to help override ricecel's unnatural neoteny once and for all.

Last edited:
Gook women are extremely stupid. They genuinely think their monkey brain is extremely efficient and correct when it comes to deciding who the best mate is for their children. They think that their own genes have 0 input into how the child will look and that it's all dependent on the father. Tbh, it's just another foid habit of deflecting accountability and responsibility. That's what they always do. Also I've seen many central asian men who look less asian than the British dudes that you posted. Ricecel neoteny and Arab masculinity and low inhibition is a far better mix than whitecels and ricecels.
what race aree you btw?

Gook women are extremely stupid. They genuinely think their monkey brain is extremely efficient and correct when it comes to deciding who the best mate is for their children. They think that their own genes have 0 input into how the child will look and that it's all dependent on the father. Tbh, it's just another foid habit of deflecting accountability and responsibility. That's what they always do. Also I've seen many central asian men who look less asian than the British dudes that you posted. Ricecel neoteny and Arab masculinity is a far better mix than high inhib whitecels with high inhib ricecels. There needs to be a dominant form of dimorphism to help override ricecel's unnatural neoteny once and for all.
Perhaps the men you saw in Central Asia are not Turkic, but Slavs or even Germans and other Europeans.

Yes, but Central Asia was a colony of the Russian Empire, and then of the Soviet Union. Under Stalin, this region was used as a prison, deporting there all ethnic groups who were accused of betrayal during World War II. Western Ukrainians, Poles, Volga Germans, Crimean Tatars, Chechens, Ingush and others were deported there. Plus, under the USSR, young people from other parts of the country were sent there, since after graduating from college or university, the state could send you to any part of the country so that you would work there for 5 years.
Interesting

Interesting
Therefore, a person from this region may well be an ethnic European. There are still about 230,000 ethnic Germans and about 3 million ethnic Russians + 400,000 ethnic Ukrainians + 100,000 ethnic Belarusians living in Kazakhstan + there are even 35,000 ethnic Poles there.

During the Russian Empire, a huge number of peasants from central Russia moved to Central Asia, as they were given free Land there + there was a warm climate where you can grow much better crops than in Russia. The influx of ethnic Russians into Central Asia due to the fact that the tsar took land from the indigenous population and gave it to the colonists even caused an uprising during the First World War. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Asian_revolt_of_1916