Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What can we do to help out fellow incels through this hell? (EVERYONE GTFIH)

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
Incels like us have to deal with so much pain every day. It can be a struggle to just get out of bed knowing how unhappy you are and how happy everyone else is. This pain can be too much for some people and cause them to commit suicide. I can't just watch this happen anymore we can't just give up that's what all normies want. I REFUSE TO GIVE UP WE NEED TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER TO COPE. So i ask you all what can help us get motivated and don't just stop at this thread i encourage you to support others on other threads try to motivate others if we all do this we can make the incel community a happier place. I don't expect us to all suddenly turn happy that would be extremely retarded all i want is to cheer up someone or motivate someone to go on another day.

It's a process, getting through this doesn't happen overnight so I have a plan.

>We should all run for political office, politicsmaxxx.

>secure a government job as a senator or governor / lawmaker

>start making bills on incel- blackpill related stuff to stop all this degeneracy

>make the bills turn into laws and keep making more bills until we can get rid of hypergamy

It's called "coping" for a reason. It's not meant to be easy or simple, just the way it's got to be for the rest of our lives... or at least up to the point of offing oneself.

We can perform assisted suicides.

>start making bills on incel- blackpill related stuff to stop all this degeneracy

>make the bills turn into laws and keep making more bills until we can get rid of hypergamy

Not only with government, we need incels working over media. Media shapes the hypergamy and public psyche, and democracy is a system built to cater "whim of the majority".

Beta uprising.

Not only with government, we need incels working over media. Media shapes the hypergamy and public psyche, and democracy is a system built to cater "whim of the majority".
That just made me realize how unfair democracy really is.

true i almost forgot about that aspect of it

i reccommend world of warcraft, it takes your soul but its enjoyable and your around other people ( virtually)

Its Over

LDARing while playing league and smoking weed is the only reason why i havent hopped off a bridge yet.

That just made me realize how unfair democracy really is.
JFL @ Americunts, they elected a presidential candidate who had 3,000,000 lesser votes. 3 friggin' milion. Just lol if you fall for the democracy meme.

JFL @ Americunts, they elected a presidential candidate who had 3,000,000 lesser votes. 3 friggin' milion. Just lol if you fall for the democracy meme.
kek true that, there is no democracy its all rigged in some shape or form, both options were bad for presidential candidates

Cope as fuck. You can only succeed in politics if you're attractive.

My expertise is in sex dolls, they're not for everyone but they're a terrific cope for those incels who are into the concept of them. General opposition to them is becoming decidedly louder, and me being the most defiant person on earth will not stop shilling for them until every incel who has functioning eyes sees how fucking beautiful they're becoming. Soon there will be black market and DIY alternatives to the mainstream models, so no incel anywhere who wants a sex doll should ever go without one just because of expense or his country's import laws.

Democrat voting is like 10% voter fraud anyway jfl if you think shillary would be any better than drumpf.

kek true that, there is no democracy its all rigged in some shape or form, both options were bad for presidential candidates
That's true. I liked Bernie Sanders the most because of his stance on foreign policy which is one of the few reasons I hate Americunts.

Democrat voting is like 10% voter fraud anyway jfl if you think shillary would be any better than drumpf.
They're both terrible options.

That's true. I liked Bernie Sanders the most because of his stance on foreign policy which is one of the few reasons I hate Americunts.
they cheated it against him too (his own party) unfairly it was revealed after everything was done and over with. I hate both major Political parties, they are always dishonest jfl i want to overhaul everything

jfl if you think you'll ever get a competent option running for office in america.
Just let somebody run who wants to go back to the isolation policy TBH.

they cheated it against him unfairly it was revealed after everything was done and over with. I hate both Political parties, they are always dishonest jfl i want to overhaul everything
They did my man Bernie wrong?! REEEEEEE.

They did my man Bernie wrong?! REEEEEEE.
yep e-mails between party leaders were leaked.. I would always follow the news and politics, read up on stuff so I could understand

yep e-mails between party leaders were leaked.. I would always follow the news and politics, read up on stuff so I could understand
That's good, but ultimately it will drive you crazy as well. Seeing how rigged the entire system is, while you're brainwashed to think otherwise is a lot to digest. Ignorance is bliss, and that's why normies are f-cking retarded.

That's good, but ultimately it will drive you crazy as well. Seeing how rigged the entire system is, while you're brainwashed to think otherwise is a lot to digest. Ignorance is bliss, and that's why normies are f-cking retarded.
Which is why i stopped looking at TV news shows . They try to present themselves as non-biased, factual people, but they are just $$$ there for the money and have an agenda. It's getting annoying since they talk about the same shit nowadays.

Which is why i stopped looking at TV news shows . They try to present themselves as non-biased, factual people, but they are just $$$ there for the money and have an agenda. It's getting annoying since they talk about the same shit nowadays.
Exactly, let's not forget that (((the media))) is controlled by (((them))).

Exactly, let's not forget that (((the media))) is controlled by (((them))).
indeed, that includes (((Facebook))) Mark Zionistberg who lives to store our information and spy on us

hire a hitman to kill me please

cope till rope then get reincarnated when sex robots exist

My expertise is in sex dolls, they're not for everyone but they're a terrific cope for those incels who are into the concept of them. General opposition to them is becoming decidedly louder, and me being the most defiant person on earth will not stop shilling for them until every incel who has functioning eyes sees how fucking beautiful they're becoming. Soon there will be black market and DIY alternatives to the mainstream models, so no incel anywhere who wants a sex doll should ever go without one just because of expense or his country's import laws.
I'm getting one in a few years after I've tried one last time to looksmax and get somewhere with a woman.