Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What can we do about to prevent potential repercussions from “falling birth rates”, “male loneliness epidemic”, etc?

The Incel Trial awaits, foids can already smell what's in the air.

How much time you spend on Larpit, ma jgga?

I despise how foids are desperately trying to raise all their sons into bona-fide cucks. Like genuinely, it's so obvious that they want us to just be happy with being lesser in relationships than them. What's toxic masculinity? Feeling like foids standards are too high? They don't even know what the damn terms they use even mean.

I despise how foids are desperately trying to raise all their sons into bona-fide cucks. Like genuinely, it's so obvious that they want us to just be happy with being lesser in relationships than them. What's toxic masculinity? Feeling like foids standards are too high? They don't even know what the damn terms they use even mean.

Yes, they basically want to take advantage of their dominating role in a family to condition their sons into accepting their subservient role of either proud beta cucks or impotent sexless drones (chad will always find his own way). They don't want men to be in the control. Foid should determine future generations of men, this is the idea behind the so-called "equality".

Yes, they basically want to take advantage of their dominating role in a family to condition their sons into accepting their subservient role of either proud beta cucks or impotent sexless drones (chad will always find his own way). They don't want men to be in the control. Foid should determine future generations of men, this is the idea behind the so-called "equality".
Giving women rights was a mistake...

Male loneliness is dangerous. You're talking about males. Lonely MALES. think about that.

The Scourge of God which are proletarians united under blackpillism shall ensure foid enslavement, it's near that even such arrogant filth as them can sense that

It's funny because if you (hypothetical "you") have been outside and been around women, you will quickly notice that women are the biggest enforcers of old school masculinity.

This idea that women like and appreciate sensitive men, vulnerable men, it's patently untrue.

The most toxic shit I heard directed at sensitive men, are being said by women, and has been that way for a long time.

I'm not a traditional man in the slightest. I'm sensitive, I have a soft voice, and I'm not a "provider" of any sort.
And again, the people who I heard the worst from, was WOMEN.

So this fag on the post going on about we have to teach boys not be toxically masculine, are setting them up to fail.

Women, young and old, do not like men raised on gender equality and rejection of traditional masculinity.

Tell foids to stop being such entitled cunts

Legalize rape. Lobotomize all foids.

The Incel Trial awaits, foids can already smell what's in the air.
They deserve it too. That's what kills them. Their sins
Their countless sins upon so many erenyeagerians will never ever EVER. Be forgotten.

Meanwhile I am free despite being bossed around by everything on this godforsaken earth. When things go to shit. I'm castrating everyone around me in Minecraft and in GTA v mod hack from attack on titan 2

It's funny because if you (hypothetical "you") have been outside and been around women, you will quickly notice that women are the biggest enforcers of old school masculinity.

This idea that women like and appreciate sensitive men, vulnerable men, it's patently untrue.

The most toxic shit I heard directed at sensitive men, are being said by women, and has been that way for a long time.

I'm not a traditional man in the slightest. I'm sensitive, I have a soft voice, and I'm not a "provider" of any sort.
And again, the people who I heard the worst from, was WOMEN.

So this fag on the post going on about we have to teach boys not be toxically masculine, are setting them up to fail.

Asas
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

These larpers post on leddit while men are busy 'oppressing' their fellow foids in less developed countries. First world feminist activism in a nutshell. Western foids are lazy sacks of shit with shit for brains that don't put in any effort to do anything because they're too incompetent and retarded to be capable of doing anything significant

Foids can be extremely smug but at the end of the day, they're massive cowards who comply with authority, and sheep who follow the prevailing groupthink. In all of the planet through thousands of years of history they did basically nothing but to obey men, except for some matriarchal, irrelevant societies in which women didn't even particularly have that much power.

They only became turbo feminists when it was trendy to do so, when businesses wanted to increase the workforce and they were allowed in, when religiosity declined among the elites, when having children became more expensive and being a housewife in the first place was unaffordable, etc. Why are women of today way more feminist and man haters than 30 years ago even though they had the same rights? Or even 50 years ago when we weren't as equal and actually had a reason to be femimist? Because it has become extremely trendy and it has snowballed into the new religion of the day, along with racial justice and LGBT.

This becomes evident when you consider the fact that women used to have higher religiosity than men, were more conservative and used to be more likely to vote conservative.

In Spain, during the early 1930s there were feminists famously opposed women's right to vote because theg believed that they weren't ready and that they'd just vote conservative parties en masse. Guess what they did? In 1933 they voted for the first time, in some places in larger numbers than the men, and the conservatives WHO HAD OPPOSED THEIR RIGHT TO VOTE won. Both the feminist who had supported the female vote and the one who had opposed it, lost their seats. This happened less than 90 years ago!

Feminists seethe at being opressed for all of history, but the UNDENIABLE TRUTH is that it was consensual as they, in fact, were largely driving their own oppression by adopting and actively defending whatever culture they happened to be born in.

Their groupthink and sheep mentality is so catastrophically absurd that they'll often support two opposing sides, just because they're popular. In Spain, where I'm from, the feminists rabidly support mass immigration from predominantly Muslim countries, which on top of that, is largely masculine. They totally ignore the fact the immigrants' ideology is far more conservative than the average Spaniard conservative, who they have no problem to demonize. It simply doesn't compute to them that they're being contradictory, because both anti whiteness/racial justice/multiculturalism and feminism are part of the geoupthink. A similar thing happens with the feminists who support the transgender movement: they're shooting themselves in the foot by allowing biological men to compete in sports with them and to benefit from the exclusively female laws and benefits, but they'll still support it because it's trendy.

There's a subset of feminists who actually are consistent with their views, but they're politically irrelevant. I believe that these massive contradictions, paired with increasing male gender consciousness, will bring their downfall. In South Korea, for example, men have started to push hard against femimism.

Now, I'm not saying that every country is going to become Afghanistan, but that we'll eventually go back to a more sane, non man hating society. And by the way, despite having the most feminists society ever, and even though both genders are increasingly unhappy, women's happiness in comparison to men's have been declining (a fenomen called the Paradox of declining female happiness) women are committing more crimes than ever and their criminality rates are growing faster than men's, women are consuming more alcohol and drugs, more and more women are depressed and take anti depressants, more women have unfulfilling relationships, etc.