Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What can I tell people who asking me why I never had girlfriend by age of 27?

ForlornOne

ForlornOne

Polandcel, 27yo
★★★★
Any suggestions how to deal with unconfortable questions from normans?

Yes, you say you hit the gym brutally on a daily basis. Your diet only contains raw chicken hearts and you consume 100 arginine pills a day.

Yes, you say you hit the gym brutally on a daily basis. Your diet only contains raw chicken hearts and you consume 100 arginine pills a day.
Are you still on nofap?

Tell them the truth - that women don't like your skeletal structure, somatype, racial subgroup, height, hair type, ramus, orbital rims, zygomatic arch, low T look, high estrogen appearance.

attraction is biology man.

Not feeling any urge to fap whatsoever?

I had some urge recently. I just looked at my penis and he started to become bigger. He was full of veins.

Tell them the truth - that women don't like your skeletal structure, somatype, racial subgroup, height, hair type, ramus, orbital rims, zygomatic arch, low T look, high estrogen appearance.

What type of hair type would you say is best

I had some urge recently. I just looked at my penis and he started to become bigger. He was full of veins.
d91.gif

Just look at your penis and get hard theory

Lie lol
but if backed in a corner, just take more of a MGTOW approach. say you enjoy your freedom and you had family members run through the court.

tell them your gay

Either lie, or tell them to fuck off in a mean and effective way. Never give male virgin shaming pieces of shit what they want. If some retard faggot asks me why I dont have a gf after seeing my height and face, I'm knocking them out.

tell them your gay
I'm starting new job so I don't wanna be recognize as "that weird guy" or "psycho" like it was in previous job.

Either lie, or tell them to fuck off in a mean and effective way. Never give male virgin shaming pieces of shit what they want. If some retard faggot asks me why I dont have a gf after seeing my height and face, I'm knocking them out.
Being recognized as "THIS 27 YO VIRGIN XD" is ultra suifuel I suppose, so I want to avoid this.

ForlornOne ngl

don't ever admit anything to anyone unless they are trusted and have invested time and effort into you, or reciprocated that type of investment

just shake it off, don't give them info and don't make up some big lie either

Better lie, can also go with being honest about this but youll need a shit load of confidence to back you if your colleagues arent supposed to see you as inferior. If youre okay with lying, try to be really jokey about casually fucking foids, make comments and such when theres a Stacy around, try to also come up with at least one funny sex story, something how she wanted to be choked really hard and it was quite weird but still hot. Dont have to go into detail, more like "wink wink".
They will probably see through it after a bit of time has passed, or maybe not if theyre gullible enough/youre good enough at pulling it off, I doubt that they will have the balls to challenge you on your sexual history though if youve behaved yourself confidently enough for some time.

I'm starting new job so I don't wanna be recognize as "that weird guy" or "psycho" like it was in previous job.

JFL, good luck really, I wish that one of us could pull it off, but Ive gone out of my way to fit in and be normal on various occasions, never worked, always ended up as the weirdo, jesterweirdo at best. Fear that we cant do much about it, we´re just different boyo, no shame in that, at least we´re not straight up boring like the most.

Idk I’m here to use these answers in the future when they begin to ask me the same thing

Tell them it's normal on this day and age

Just lie. Make up an imaginary gf you had in school. What the fuck man

Give them a 10 minutes lecture about the blackpill

Just tell them you're an incel. You can't get laid because of your looks, personality, or both.

Just tell them you're an incel. You can't get laid because of your looks, personality, or both.
I was telling people those stories in previous job and they thought i was psycho or retard, maybe both, these are NORMIES they think there is somebody for everybody.

Last edited:
Tell them the truth, they already know, trust me

Ignore or Reframe

Tell them because a supreme gentleman such as yourself doesn't settle for anything less than a 10/10.

You're 6'6
JFL. :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Lemme guess, OP also has a normie face and is not ethnic?

Tell them to shut the fuck up

JFL if you ever reveal you're a virgin at 20+

ForlornOne ngl

don't ever admit anything to anyone unless they are trusted and have invested time and effort into you, or reciprocated that type of investment

just shake it off, don't give them info and don't make up some big lie either

Don't admit anything to anyone, ever. 99% of men would sell you out for a few social media likes.

Tell them you're 'Shmartosexual'*

*Shmartosexual: A humanoid that's only attracted to celestial, sapiosexual pigeons.

tell em u just came from a recent breakup and you're not willing to talk about it yet

Tell them to fuck off

Don't admit anything to anyone, ever. 99% of men would sell you out for a few social media likes.
the social scene is that fragmented everywhere I go that he couldn't hurt me even if he wanted to. no real name social media, no regular hangouts with friends of friends, nothing.

this might not apply to others though, so yes they should watch out and probably not admit to a crowd of guys that they're a KHHV

Thank you guys, you da real MVP :heart:
Tell them because a supreme gentleman such as yourself doesn't settle for anything less than a 10/10.

JFL. :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Lemme guess, OP also has a normie face and is not ethnic?
In Poland 99,9% people are white, I have never had girlfriend, guess what my face look like.

Say you don't have a dick.

Tell them it's none of their fucking business.