Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What can I play with a 1650 GTX card.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
No idea about this shit. I'm sure it can't run the most modern AAA games on high setting. But I wanna know what I can expect. (Its installed in a cheap gaming laptop)

Brutal no reply pill:dafuckfeels:

Literally any new game on medium settings minimum. Though since you have a gaming laptop, you have both an integrated and discrete GPU (the GTX 1650), so you need to make sure that your GTX 1650 is running the game rather than your integrated GPU.

you can play this amazing instrumental;

Literally any new game on medium settings minimum.
Really? I have no idea about this stuff. You mean I could play witcher 3 , mgs5 or gta5 on medium with decent fps

Why? Don't you want to game on a TV?
I'm not exactly rich. Laptop serves many purposes, mobility general purpose pc, gaming device. At the expense of screen size.

Doki Doki literature club

I'm not exactly rich. Laptop serves many purposes, mobility general purpose pc, gaming device. At the expense of screen size.
Well to answer your question, yes it should be enough to play these games.

Whether it will be enjoyable is a different question. Screen size is pretty important, especially considering how detailed modern games are.

Really? I have no idea about this stuff. You mean I could play witcher 3 , mgs5 or gta5 on medium with decent fps
If you're on a 1080p monitor you can probably play everything on high settings at 50-60 fps

All of those are a bit old, you can probably get high or even ultra with that GPU for those games.

All of those are a bit old, you can probably get high or even ultra with that GPU for those games.
Wow. I guess electronics do get cheaper. My last laptop I got for the same price in 2011 but it could hardly run AC4. I guess its an asus and they are usually cheaper

Well to answer your question, yes it should be enough to play these games.

Whether it will be enjoyable is a different question. Screen size is pretty important, especially considering how detailed modern games are.
So you suggest i build a pc

So you suggest i build a pc
Return your laptop and buy something more expensive and powerful with a 3050ti or 1660ti that won't get outdated by next year.

Not necessarily. It is possible to hook up a laptop to a TV.

So I would invest rather in that since your laptop is already pretty good.
Return your laptop and buy something more expensive and powerful with a 3050ti or 1660ti that won't get outdated by next year.
I haven't actually bought it yet. I was considering it since it seemed in my budget and wanted to know how far that card would take me.

I fear something with the latest cards would become too expensive.

I haven't actually bought it yet. I was considering it since it seemed in my budget and wanted to know how far that card would take me.

I fear something with the latest cards would become too expensive.
1650 is good if you play casually with medium graphics and average fps, but I'd rather wait for something more powerful: it won't keep up with future titles.

Get at least a 3050 or 3050ti, powerful but still at your budget, ~$800 when it becomes more available.

1650 is good if you play casually with medium graphics and average fps, but I'd rather wait for something more powerful: it won't keep up with future titles.

Get at least a 3050 or 3050ti, powerful but still at your budget, ~$800 when it becomes more available.
Most new games are shit anyway

No idea about this shit. I'm sure it can't run the most modern AAA games on high setting. But I wanna know what I can expect. (Its installed in a cheap gaming laptop)
Play Cybercuck 2077, tales of Arise maybe, Bannerlord mount and blade,

Everything you want

i can help u with this. it can play anything. and there is a thing called setting for pc users.