Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What can I do in Japan as a slavcel

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
tell me fast im desperate

I cant live in this country anymore It will kill me ded srs

I will rope if I sstay here ded srs ic ant atke it mi mus tescape from this prison island

I need some asian pusys

its over

I feel like idk nkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I want tobe friends with hoikomori hotikimowi whatever hotamokroi sisahsa

arabachissi

KONICHUAAAAA kaawaaiiiiiii i western man kawaiii so baeituful wesetrern fucking 6feet tall american faggots with 300k in their bank wooow I WANT YOUR COOCKUU WESTERN MANANNNN

OHHH YOU ARE SLAVVECELL? :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: Dieeee eu russiann no ogoodo no kawaiii NO COCKUUU

SLAV IS HELL RACE LIVING ON HELL MODE

ye real russian or what
thats what weeabooism mades of a man

There is no place for me in this world

I am sentenced to life in genetic prison.

Howitu Piggu Go back!
Howitu Piggu Go back!

I thought you were Brit.

I thought you were Brit.
Ye I live there but I was born a full blood slav so I am just an immigrant nothing more. Dont blame me nazicels though my parents dragged me there against my will ded srs I was 9 enjoying life in my slav country then this niggers told me to come for holiday and didnt let me return back

I will never forgive them for this they ruined my life with this decision.

I need to find some brocel who wants to go to Asian countries with me because I am lonely

where do I find another oldcel who wants to travel with me ?

get a job there and you'll figure out everything yourself
if you fail then well you weren't getting any in your home country either so i see no downsides to it

get a job there and you'll figure out everything yourself
if you fail then well you weren't getting any in your home country either so i see no downsides to it
ye nigga its not so easy I am a dumbcel I dont know how to do visas and shit and even then the only real job I can probably do is be an English teacher but I dont even speak English properly since I have a slav accent so they;;ll; probably tell me to fuck off...

But I appreciate the advice bro and the second point youre right

I dont have much to lose

worse case is Ill eat through all my savings (which i dont have much of jfl) then come back to UK and work in a warehouse or some shit jfl

ye nigga its not so easy I am a dumbcel I dont know how to do visas and shit and even then the only real job I can probably do is be an English teacher but I dont even speak English properly since I have a slav accent so they;;ll; probably tell me to fuck off...

But I appreciate the advice bro and the second point youre right

I dont have much to lose

worse case is Ill eat through all my savings (which i dont have much of jfl) then come back to UK and work in a warehouse or some shit jfl
you're NEETing in Japan? how are you alive lmao

must've saved up a lot i guess

tell me fast im desperate

I cant live in this country anymore It will kill me ded srs

I will rope if I sstay here ded srs ic ant atke it mi mus tescape from this prison island
Give my rice ass one of ur toilets por favor, Chico

Based, I love Japanese noodles :feelsohh:

But if you actually want to live there, people work like slaves over there lol. The easy part is learning the language
I dont think I want to work in japan tbh jfl

but as an English teacher it should be easy

btw Phenibut is a wonder drug it really helps me.