Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What can fix this??

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
So I took a picture in the mirror and noticed my eyes are bug eyes but I have a lot of eye bags underneath. I get at least 6 hours of sleep a day, how can I fix this? I don’t think pictures are allowed tbh but I wouldn’t mind showing what I mean. If it’s against the rules just tell me

So I took a picture in the mirror and noticed my eyes are bug eyes but I have a lot of eye bags underneath. I get at least 6 hours of sleep a day, how can I fix this? I don’t think pictures are allowed tbh but I wouldn’t mind showing what I mean. If it’s against the rules just tell me
Surgery

Dont worry about them, No one cared about my eyebags either, Your fine man, You will not be seen as emo or goth just by the natural mascara

surgery?

Humanity did not yet create a problem that cannot be solved with 9mm

Dm the image, I’ll tell you what’s wrong