Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What brainwashed redpill cucks think girls like vs what girls actually like

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl, coping redpillers be like, just liftbrah! How much do ya bench bruh! Bet you you get all the ladies brah!

What girls actually like

Lmao can you imagine a girl sneakily taking a picture of the ogrecel during his ogre workouts and sending it to her friends? Yea neither can I.

Girls worship good genetics not hard work

Last edited:
That guy lifts, look at his arms, hes not a twink. But yeah the girl is focused on his face, not his body.

That guy lifts, look at his arms, hes not a twink. But yeah the girl is focused on his face, not his body.

Cope he wearing a oversized jacket and she is focused on his jaw and chin, not his arms.

Cope he wearing a oversized jacket and she is focused on his jaw and chin, not his arms.

Its not cope nigger, his filling out the jacket easily, but i clearly stated its his face that got him the attention....nigger

Suicidefuel Prime™

Tfw you'll never have a girl who is so attracted to you that she takes sneak videos of you.

I can see the first guy getting laid based on most blacks being very low inhib and BBC myth

Planet of Demotivation

A jaw line and looking like a faggot doesn't indicate good overall genetics.

I don't get it sometimes. Looking like a faggot while having a decent jaw gets girls wet. I thought girls were supposed to be attracted to traits that indicate potential for violence. I could easily kill that faggot. And no, it's not because of gymcelling, I just started.

I don't get it sometimes. Looking like a faggot while having a decent jaw gets girls wet. I thought girls were supposed to be attracted to traits that indicate potential for violence. I could easily kill that faggot. And no, it's not because of gymcelling, I just started.
Foids shouldn't be allowed to choose their mates. They're too low iq to think of what's better for everyone, and not just their selfish selves.

Foids shouldn't be allowed to choose their mates. They're too low iq to think of what's better for everyone, and not just their selfish selves.

That's a given. Saw two huge tittied dikes today at the store. Lol they should just be bent over. It's hard to believe how cucked 99% of men are when you consider how rarely they get sex.

:bluepill:Bluepill be like: just personalitymaxx bro, just showermaxx bro, just respectwomenmaxx bro, just itscalledbeingadecenthumanbeingmaxx bro

:redpill:Redpill be like: just nopillowmaxx bro, just alphamalemaxx bro, just dominantmaxx bro, just gamemaxx bro

:blackpill:Mfw:

Last edited:
Skinny white guy> gymmaxxed ethnic

Don't lift to "ascend" because there is no such thing as true ascension. Lift for yourself. It's meditative and it's good for your physical and mental health. And, someday, you might need this fitness to survive.

Lifting is just for intimidating other males.

Gymceling is cope. Unless you are a manwhale