Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What bluepillers don't understand: Incel is the default for sub-Chads.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
"How do I stop so-and-so from (becoming an incel)?!"

Bluepillers just assume that all men are going to jump through the same hoops they jumped through to get any woman whatsoever. It never occurs to them that some men don't have it in them to desperately pursue any and all women and face 9438934893498 rejections. It never occurs to them that some men aren't OK with beta buxing for a sub-5, and simping for women who treat them like shit.

The reality is, if you're not Chad, and you insist on a woman who is at least a 5, and you aren't OK with beta buxing for a gold digger, you are going to be an incel. It's that simple.

Sub-Chads have to go to extremes to not be incel. You don't become an incel; you just accept the way things naturally work, rather than fighting against it.

The better question is, "how do I make an incel into a non-incel?"

If you just mind your own business and don't hate women, you will never have sex.

Last edited:
"How do I stop so-and-so from (becoming an incel)?!"

Bluepillers just assume that all men are going to jump through the same hoops they jumped through to get any woman whatsoever. It never occurs to them that some men don't have it in them to desperately pursue any and all women and face 9438934893498 rejections. It never occurs to them that some men aren't OK with beta buxing for a sub-5, and simping for women who treat them like shit.

The reality is, if you're not Chad, and you insist on a woman who is at least a 5, and you aren't OK with beta buxing for a gold digger, you are going to be an incel. It's that simple.

Sub-Chads have to go to extremes to not be incel. You don't become an incel; you just accept the way things naturally work, rather than fighting against it.

The better question is, "how do I make an incel into a non-incel?"
The answer is technology. We will have great advancements in this century and genetic modification will be way more common. All men will be tall. There will be options for people who are already born like us.
Based post

the sub8 retards are back

They will never stop seething over the fact there exists 5 and sub 5s who refuse to simp, betacuxx or wageslave for globohomo and chad / stacey and their childrens benefit. They have to resort to the only thing they have which is shaming tactics, the cornerstone of muh masculinity and gynocentrism / foid worship.

Fuck em i'll make sure to leave a net negative when I die even if I have to go ER on these niggas at a ripe old age of 65

Attachments

• 4584854854858548458548.gif
    4584854854858548458548.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
They will never stop seething over the fact there exists 5 and sub 5s who refuse to simp, betacuxx or wageslave for globohomo and chad / stacey and their childrens benefit. They have to resort to the only thing they have which is shaming tactics, the cornerstone of muh masculinity and gynocentrism / foid worship.

Fuck em i'll make sure to leave a net negative when I die even if I have to go ER on these niggas at a ripe old age of 65
damn right. Don't let them bully you into quietly roping yourself.

Sorry but that's bullshit. Sub-Chads but above 5s may struggle to get LTRs with decent women (i.e. not obese or single mothers or crackwhores) or end up getting cucked if they do, but they certainly aren't incels unless they are autistic or something.

It never occurs to them that some men aren't OK with beta buxing for a sub-5, and simping for women who treat them like shit.
And then foids have the audacity to claim that incels are too picky and they won't accept a woman who's not a 10/10. Bitch I don't need a 10/10. I just don't want an obese single mother with a body count of 100+ and more STDs than you can count with both hands. It's not much to ask. Remember that website that showed what percentage of men were 6'+ tall, made 6+ figures, and had a 6"+ or larger dick and it was like 0.2% of the population? Well, I bet finding a woman who is thin, not a single mother, and hasn't been with other guys is like 0.2% of the population too. That's the problem. Even if we were Chads, we'd still have to settle for someone who has at least one of the following traits:

1. Single mother
2. Obese
3. High body count
4. STDs
5. Stupid/uninteresting
6. A mean/nasty bitch
7. Feminist
8. Liberal

The quality of women nowadays is atrocious.

U
Sorry but that's bullshit. Sub-Chads but above 5s may struggle to get LTRs with decent women (i.e. not obese or single mothers or crackwhores) or end up getting cucked if they do, but they certainly aren't incels unless they are autistic or something.

You think having to ltr cuck is a good deal?