Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What being a doomer means to normies

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
"I like to go driving at night listening to Gruppa Krovi album by Kino or going for a walk while I smoke cigarettes and think of depressing stuff like overpopulation and climate change. I also love Millenniathinker videos and wearing dark clothes only, for the aesthetic you know! I'm such a doomer :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

wojaks have been normie for at least 2 years. It was always cringe and shallow

wojaks have been normie for at least 2 years. It was always cringe and shallow
I hated wojaks before but now I'm indifferent and I like the soyjak variants. What I hate are the "Yes Chad" memes and similars.

I hated wojaks before but now I'm indifferent and I like the soyjak variants. What I hate are the "Yes Chad" memes and similars.
They are all too bitter and basic to be funny

"They are all too bitter and basic to be funny"
3e3.png
Exactly, you used it to insult me. But on the basis of 1 thing I said. There’s no depth

>normgroids are gay retards
Wow..insightful.

don't forget having LED lights in their rooms and being fairly young

They are all too bitter and basic to be funny
Memes nowadays are like that, all bitter, cynical and depressing. Made with the sole intention of ridiculing you or making you upset. I miss the era of rage comics, advice animals and other light hearted memes.