Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What awaits oldcels 30yrs+

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
- Tinnitus (Permanent ringing of the ear), because of listening to music too loud.
- Back and neck pain because of wagecuck jobs and weak muscle build
- Tooth pain, tooth extraction and missing tooth
- Early arthritis (Joint pain and swelling)
- Depression due to decades of inceldom
(I don't even talk about hair loss wrinkling and overall getting even uglier)
It is TRUELY over for oldcels like me, the 18 something that post here should know how lucky they are if their health is in order and take measures to keep that way such as: Avoiding to listening to loud music even for short amounts of time, avoid breaking their back for a wagecuck job, (once my back was broken they fired me and it still hasn't recovered, in other word they crippled me). Make sure to brush your teeth correctly and very importantly pick a good dentist not a jewnigger that plans to destroy even more of your teeth to extract more cash from you.

Now there are a few good things about being an oldcel, I concede it:
- Your libido will become lower, this feels much better than it sounds.
- Your parents are about to pass away, so there could be some inheritance that awaits you.

@Alone75 @oldcel75 about 47
@Lordgoro1 53
@Emba is 62

It’s over for oldcels

62 years old wow it is giga over for him, hes gonna die an incel.
His only chance is the Philippines or Sub-Saharan Africa, but that will only work if he is white and money maxxed

His only chance is the Philippines or Sub-Saharan Africa, but that will only work if he is white and money maxxed
he is literally a grandmpa him being white is not gonna work for shit and if he was able to moneymaxxed im sure he wouldve been having sex years ago

bruh i gotta start brushing my teeth again , this depression hits hard.

- Tinnitus (Permanent ringing of the ear), because of listening to music too loud.
It is TRUELY over for oldcels like me, the 18 something that post here should know how lucky they are if their health is in order and take measures to keep that way such as: Avoiding to listening to loud music even for short amounts of time, avoid breaking their back for a wagecuck job, (once my back was broken they fired me and it still hasn't recovered, in other word they crippled me). Make sure to brush your teeth correctly and very importantly pick a good dentist not a jewnigger that plans to destroy even more of your teeth to extract more cash from you.

- Your parents are about to pass away, so there could be some inheritance that awaits you.
LOL imagine thinking any of this stuff applies to someone with good genes. "Men age like fine wine" is 100% true, just not subhuman men who are balding or prone to Tinnitus, bad eyesight, arthritis or any of this other shit.

LOL imagine thinking any of this stuff applies to someone with good genes. "Men age like fine wine" is 100% true, just not subhuman men who are balding or prone to Tinnitus, bad eyesight, arthritis or any of this other shit.
Chads age like wine, incels age like milk

My inheritance is 10 million dollar so i can’t wait. Only thing is I will be seen weird to keep hitting on 18 yr old girl but I don’t care I will keep doing

I'm 36 but i won't be reaching 40 i promise it.

If you teethrotmaxx, you don't have to ever brush your teeth again.
You will have to wash your dentures
My inheritance is 10 million dollar so i can’t wait. Only thing is I will be seen weird to keep hitting on 18 yr old girl but I don’t care I will keep doing
If you really have 10M USD, 18 year old Filipinas will will stand in a queue to have theirselves inseminated by you

You will have to wash your dentures

If you really have 10M USD, 18 year old Filipinas will will stand in a queue to have theirselves inseminated by you
1. My parents who are currently 70 are worth 10-15 million depending on the current market and they don’t tell me much. That’s why I said inheritance you illiterate cel
2. Gook hole are disgusting i don’t find ansian attractive at all. I’m white foid only. Also in Jew York city 10 million dollar is basically middle class

1. My parents who are currently 70 are worth 10-15 million depending on the current market and they don’t tell me much. That’s why I said inheritance you illiterate cel
2. Gook hole are disgusting i don’t find ansian attractive at all. I’m white foid only. Also in Jew York city 10 million dollar is basically middle class
Don't tell me you have jewnigger parents

Yes I do? I’m a Jew therefore my parents must be Jew????
Fakecel jewnigger

I’d probably get robbed scammed or killed in Asia anyway
It is 50/50.
50% - you get driven to a remote open air dump and shoot you in the head to rob your wallet
50% - you get to breed and then betabucks for your incel son for the rest of your life

It is 50/50.
50% - you get driven to a remote open air dump and shoot you in the head to rob your wallet
50% - you get to breed and then betabucks for your incel son for the rest of your life
I don’t want son I want daughters and I will never set foot in asia fucking gook hell hole :ahegao::feelsohh:

:fuk: There is no point in living past 30

If I'm still an incel by 30, it's time to rope.

@Emba you’re 62?! Did you not get any chance to smash boomer hippie pussy?

Also, you have the last 3+ decades of mistreatment and helplessness replaying on a loop in your mind constantly :feelsrope:

32 and can relate to most of it. I'd just add that you lose any sort of hope or incentive for any non-utilitarian social interaction outside forums like this.

I'd probably rope by gun if I had one, but it's not as easy to get one here.

You do gain wisdom and virtue. When you age, just living your life. There's certain things in my 20s and my teen years and my childhood years that I am truly embarrassed about. And I really think that the more I age the closer. I am towards my own death. And I would not have to worry about suffering anymore. Eventually I will return to the void like I was before I was born.

My 30s are definitely better than my 20s, even though I'm close to becoming and unclecel (that older lonely dude all kids call uncle and then later ask their parents where was his wife).

I have more wisdom, knowledge and money. My health problems are more related to genetic so there would be no escaping them, and with money and wisdom I'm better equipped to deal with them.

I feel closer to ascending than I was in my 20s.

Yeah unfortunately it doesn't get any better. I'm 28 and my health has suffered quite a bit already. I can't imagine how bad its going to be in 20 years. At least I'm one year free from drugs and alcohol so that's at least something